Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else getting bombarded by PrestigeSportsCards.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone else getting bombarded by PrestigeSportsCards.com spam in their inbox over the last couple of weeks?

G

topprospectalert said:
Anyone else getting bombarded by PrestigeSportsCards.com spam in their inbox over the last couple of weeks?
Nope! and don't give them my e-mail either :lol:

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Never gave them mine. I don't know who/what the hell they even are. Get 50 emails a day of viruses and spam crap. So far my spam filter has been hit or mostly miss on blocking it. I would never in a million years buy a product from them.

G

bigpapiMA32 said:
I am getting bombarded with PMs by some member who keeps asking if I have Cole Hamels autos. I don't even respond anymore.
Just tell him you're looking for Babe Ruth autos in return.

G

bigpapiMA32 said:
I am getting bombarded with PMs by some member who keeps asking if I have Cole Hamels autos. I don't even respond anymore.

Sorry I'll stop, I thought you had them!

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Pine Tar said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

Haha, was it you? I suck at understanding sarcasm on the internet. I don't even remember the username.

G

bigpapiMA32 said:
Pine Tar said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

Haha, was it you? I suck at understanding sarcasm on the internet. I don't even remember the username.
:lol: Nope it was not me. I did get someone over the weekend too asking for Hamels and someone else!
Just replied the second tie with<Sorry I sold all I had! :D

Warren of Oz

Aug 23, 2008
Pine Tar said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":s0azhjgd]
bigpapiMA32 said:

:lol: Nope it was not me. I did get someone over the weekend too asking for Hamels and someone else!
Just replied the second tie with<Sorry I sold all I had! :D[/quote:s0azhjgd]

Hamels & Utley if it was the guy that pmed me. No biggie, he wanted to trade. I dont trade them I trade for them lol

Latest posts