Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols Bowman Chrome on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
THere's a raw ending tonight that's already over 4k. These were 2-2.5 k in the offseason. Imagine if he started hitting like April 06!

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Personally if that were mine I would crack it out of the case. I would think anything lower than a 9 would be hurting the final price but I could be wrong.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Rickzcards said:
Personally if that were mine I would crack it out of the case. I would think anything lower than a 9 would be hurting the final price but I could be wrong.

Possibly. You'd have to determine whether the trimmers/graders who want a raw card will spend more than the collector looking for a card that is perceived to be not trimmed. I'd side with the collector and let it go graded.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've had success cracking and telling people of a previous grade. It seems counterintuitive, but I've found it works. The grade tells people it was not trimmed, and many as a raw card the condition looks pretty nice.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
EricInCT said:
hofautos said:

That seems like a harsh grade on the centering.

Well... when you think about it, if it's like 33/66 left to right and gets an 8, what the heck does a 1 centering grade look like?

Doesn't look 33/66 to me. I have been wrong before. Looks quite a bit better than that.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
Rickzcards said:

I fully agree. If I had a nice card lower than a BGS 9 I would crack it especially a pujols 8.5. I can almost gurantee if he carcked that he would of gotten over 3000

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Codasco07 said:
THere's a raw ending tonight that's already over 4k. These were 2-2.5 k in the offseason. Imagine if he started hitting like April 06!

I was eyeing that card, but now that it's that high, I'm out, since there's only a slim chance of a 9.5.

Members online

Latest posts