Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Future of MMA.... unreal vid!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
I definitely plan on sticking my kid into wrestling first, then muay thai, and then BJJ.
It will be cool to do something together and I have already told my wife that when old enough, there will be some summer vaycations to holland for striking and Brazil for groundwork!

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
JzWand said:
I definitely plan on sticking my kid into wrestling first, then muay thai, and then BJJ.
It will be cool to do something together and I have already told my wife that when old enough, there will be some summer vaycations to holland for striking and Brazil for groundwork!

Same here. I plan to have my son wrestle 1st also. If he wants to of course. My son is huge though. He's 4 and already 4' tall and 44lbs.

caltek3

Jul 5, 2009
california
ive known the ruffos since they started training they are from the town i live in. really good kids i have had the pleasure of seeing them grow up and train at two different places that they have trained. The father carlos is a very cool guy and helps the kids alot. I cant wait to see them as the years pass.

caltek3

Jul 5, 2009
california
thats nice but it is easy to learn to punch and box i have seen tons of fighters kids do the same growing up in the gym with their dads.
the difference with the ruffos and other kids in mma at a young age is the ability to learn differet styles...the ruffos wrestle at top level tournaments also compete in some of the highest level grappling tournaments ex. naga, grapplers quest, mundials...along with their stand up combos and ability to learn anything.

Members online

Latest posts