Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
2.5 hrs sleep in the past two nights is not the best recipe for someone that wants to see the Masters coverage today... :?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, George, Barry & Dan. Already on my second cup of coffee, watching some ebay items that end within the next 2 - 3 hours.

Dan - What's with the sleep deprivation?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning George, Barry, sleepy Dan, Dave(69) and all those who follow.

the Pirates suck

and the Red Sox aren't much better right now, well actually they are worse.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Working on a Saturday when you already worked Monday-Friday is *********.

At least I have an Astros game with a sweet giveaway to look forward to tonight.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
trevordchi said:
Working on a Saturday when you already worked Monday-Friday is bull quit swearing

At least I have an Astros game with a sweet giveaway to look forward to tonight.
THEY GIVING AWAY SEASON TICKETS , Attend todays game and get the est of the season free? :D

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Pine Tar said:
trevordchi said:
Working on a Saturday when you already worked Monday-Friday is bull quit swearing

THEY GIVING AWAY SEASON TICKETS , Attend todays game and get the est of the season free? :D

I know the Astros are bad but it's not like the Cubs are any better. At least we don't have 100 years of suck following us around. ;)

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning all!
Today will be scouring the house for a bunch of crap that we dont want to sell to other people during our community yard sale next week. Im sure I can find some stuff. Since the last company I worked for screwed me over and left me owing 600.00 in taxes, our ability for a summer vacation rests on how much we make at the yard sale and can put toward getting this tax thing paid.

Have a good one, and the same to those that follow.
Tom

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Tony - Jeff Bagwell Power Tools Bat
George - Piazza Diamond Cuts Jersey
Jeff - Soriano Patch #/100
Dave - Maddux Diamond Cut jersey
Art - Piazza Power Tools Bat
Josh - Chipper Diamond Cut jersey
Jesse - Maddux Diamond Cut jersey
Art - Jones Bat #/100
George - Maddux Jersey
Barry - Chipper Jersey
Jeff - Sosa Jersey
Alex - Jones Bat

Round 4
Alex - Chipper Jersey
Jeff - Sosa Bat
Barry- Thome Bat
George-Rolen Bat
Art - Soriano Bat
Jesse-Piazza Jersey
Josh-Blalock Bat
Art - Kearns Wave Jersey
Dave - Piazza Jersey
Jeff
George
Tony

See break boards for scans
Here is what is left:

Huff Bat
Burroughs Bat
Kearns Bat
Alomar Jersey (x3)
Burrell Jersey (x3)
Zito Jersey (X3)
Drew Jersey (x3)

A_Pharis

Good saturday morning, fella's.

LB and I are going to our wedding location to do some final measurements and video so we can get the layout down pat. We meet for the second time with our officiant tonight, too.

Also, just for those who didn't see it last night, here's my latest pick-up...

!Bp9wDp!BGk~$(KGrHqIOKioEuZmocM-sBLtpY,QJqg~~_12.jpg

Nice auto on an original 51 bowman? I'll take it for $25 dlvd.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Great pickup, Adam!

Not the same, but I keep trying to find a nice, cheap cut from 06 Exquisite (quickly becoming one of my fav sets ever)

The M's are struggling....Jays are rolling though. Suffered that first loss and won the next 3 (thanks to LA's own Vernon Wells, eh Dan?)

I shot down to best buy yesterday after work to see The Masters in 3DTV. It was very cool. There was 1 shot over the golfers back, looking across water, with stands all the way down. Some pretty cool effects. But I'm not sold. 1 reason, the glasses. Shaw Cable only has 30 HD channels, so I asked why this was so important when there were more HD channels to add, they couldn't answer my question ::facepalm::

Have fun today, George!

Alex, Felix starts today so my counting is still on the mark!!! :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
first pot of coffee gone and my shakes are gone , now eyes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .
Open house at crawdads today now if i can get G/S 's . Our field is green with grass not painted in spots this year . Some years my weeds looked better .
Next Friday first home game and the cards are almost ready .

Members online

Latest posts