Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
trevordchi said:
Pine Tar said:
trevordchi said:
Working on a Saturday when you already worked Monday-Friday is bull quit swearing

At least I have an Astros game with a sweet giveaway to look forward to tonight.
THEY GIVING AWAY SEASON TICKETS , Attend todays game and get the rest of the season free? :D

I know the Astros are bad but it's not like the Cubs are any better. At least we don't have 100 years of suck following us around. ;)
Wow and allows this is the only thing you can say to anyone who ever comments about your team. Man think of something
more original why don't you. But I don't think that will happen from you ever. As for the 100 years your team has changed names to hide how crappy they have been, atleast the Cubs have not changed there name over those 100 years. ;)

Astros suckage has been only 1962-2009 wow only 47 years ;)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Here you go Andrew.

25890_1363079391825_1076791165_1077138_5775956_n.jpg

and here is a link to the inside pics - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/alb ... 76457&op=6

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
1st4040 said:
congrats Charlie!

changing all the locks regardless would be first on my list of to do's moving into a new place. I did that at my current apartment and my sister in law lived here before me for like 20 years LOL.

BTW I dunno if you collect Hawk everything.. but this is up and these are tough as hell normally.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Andre-Dawson-1988-T ... 439e96201b
Thanks Paul. :D

I have the aluminum, and saw this one yesterday. I just spent $140 on door handles and deadbolts though. :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
chashawk said:
1st4040 said:
congrats Charlie!

changing all the locks regardless would be first on my list of to do's moving into a new place. I did that at my current apartment and my sister in law lived here before me for like 20 years LOL.

BTW I dunno if you collect Hawk everything.. but this is up and these are tough as hell normally.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Andre-Dawson-1988-T ... 439e96201b
Thanks Paul. :D

I have the aluminum, and saw this one yesterday. I just spent $140 on door handles and deadbolts though. :lol:

yeah its always bad timing when stuff you want hits Ebay.. I scratched to get some funds together to buy mine and now there is another on there at the same price I bought mine for.. go figure as I haven't seen a single in 21 years! even worse timing is a big Canseco collector is selling out and now listing his auto's and Gu'ed and I have to sit and watch basically. Ive picked up a couple of the cheap scraps but can't afford any of the nicer stuff right now. Luckily there will be more copies.. and I have plenty of time to chase!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
pghbuccos said:
JackLondon said:
chashawk said:
Here you go Andrew.

25890_1363079391825_1076791165_1077138_5775956_n.jpg

and here is a link to the inside pics - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/alb ... 76457&op=6

That's a pretty big house!

it has to be big if Charlie is going to fit inside of it :twisted:

DISCLAIMER: I only made this joke because Josh isn't here to make it himself.

is this why the garage and front door are both on the front of the house and right next to each other?? his and her doorways?? :eek:

totally kidding here LOL

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Hey guys. Had to get up and out early today to go help Kim's brother in law. He's been remodeling for a couple years now, and we DESTROYED this room today. That's always so much fun, but then came the clean up. Will check back later.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
IndyMann said:
Tony - Jeff Bagwell Power Tools Bat
George - Piazza Diamond Cuts Jersey
Jeff - Soriano Patch #/100
Dave - Maddux Diamond Cut jersey
Art - Piazza Power Tools Bat
Josh - Chipper Diamond Cut jersey
Jesse - Maddux Diamond Cut jersey
Art - Jones Bat #/100