Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GSP Gold Auto Pull #'d 24/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JobaSoxFan

Apr 8, 2010
Standish, Maine
Suffice to say I was pretty psyched when I opened my first box of Main Event, and pulled the aforementioned GSP Auto.

Willing to sell/trade if you want to PM me - I'm open ended and collect 95% Baseball.

JobaSoxFan

Apr 8, 2010
Standish, Maine
Unfortunately my iPhone is the best I can do for right now, thus the picture quality will suck, but here she be:

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

If somebody was legitimately interested in acquiring the card I'd be able to come up with much better photos or a scan.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
JobaSoxFan said:
Unfortunately my iPhone is the best I can do for right now, thus the picture quality will suck, but here she be:

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

If somebody was legitimately interested in acquiring the card I'd be able to come up with much better photos or a scan.

That is one awesome card! thanks for posting a pic!

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Sick card!!! What are you looking for? If there is anything in my bucket that might peak your interest, please let me know. I am leaving out of town to Disneyland, but will be back Friday night.

Members online

Latest posts