Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Better Half of a Rainbow (D.Betances)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsgwins

Nov 9, 2008
I just picked up the Orange and now have the better half of the Rainbow. The rest are easy and looking to get BGS 9.5 or higher. Thought I would share this with you all. I present the Gold, Orange, Red and Superfractor of Dellin Betances.

Betances.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
VERY NICE!
Congrats!
Doubt you need luck on completing the rest. :lol:

Used to have a Sterling Black Refractor. Wish I would of held until he hit the big show, but oh well.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
That is VERY NICE, it's just too bad that Betances reportedly retired & went home to the Dominican Republic as of yesterday... :( I'm sure you can still get a decent amount for them from a Yankees die-hard fan though!

Edit: :lol: Just kidding....Very nice stuff though bud "VERY NICE"! :D

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
That is VERY NICE, it's just too bad that Betances reportedly retired & went home to the Dominican Republic as of yesterday... :( I'm sure you can still get a decent amount for them from a Yankees die-hard fan though!

Edit: :lol: Just kidding....Very nice stuff though bud "VERY NICE"! :D
I almost had a heart attack being a yankees fan, then I realized it probably wasn't true, then read your edit.

bsgwins

Nov 9, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
Congratulations; Have you tried grading the super?

I'd like to and am thinking of it but not sure it would be a 9.5 which is what I'd like.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I got Betances on a 08 Riverdogs team ball, one OSAL Ball on the sweet spot, and 3 cards. The dude was a fiend and I got that in all 3 days that I was there.

JasonVT

Aug 17, 2008
Those are great! That's a collection to be proud of...

I keep thinking about going for the red refractor on ebay, but the price is a little high at the moment.

So far he looks like he's going to have a nice future!

bsgwins

Nov 9, 2008
JasonVT said:
Those are great! That's a collection to be proud of...

I keep thinking about going for the red refractor on ebay, but the price is a little high at the moment.

So far he looks like he's going to have a nice future!

Thanks, I was thinking of getting another red as well, would be cool to have all 5 :)

Members online

Latest posts