Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay issue opinions wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I won a box of Pro Debut on Sunday. When I tried to pay it said the seller's paypal account cannot currently accept funds. When I cotacted seller he stated he was having issues and would be resolved in a couple days. I have tried a few times each day and still not accepting payments. I asked him if he had any updates and haven't gotten a response. Ebay sent me that "friendly reminder" that I need to pay. Is it time to contact Ebay and explain situation just to cover myself? Or am I jumping the gun and just wait a few more days? He does have 100% out of 40 transactions.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
He appears to be a decent seller from his feedback profile. I would try and contact him through his email link at the bottom of the auction page. If you've already tried that maybe he is still tyring to get this issue resolved. No excuse for not keeping you updated but I would still give him a couple more days before you attempt to take it to the next level.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
worst case if the seller can't figure out what's going on on his end, you can't pay and are only inconvenienced. fortunately in this case, ebay's seller protection against not payers is a joke and you can't be hit with negative feedback.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
He probably got nailed by paypal during one of their random "Sorry to inconvenience you, but we've noticed suspicious activity. Please give us a ridiculous amount of information"

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
True. He probably had too many fast and large transactions and paypal flagged it as suspicious. Paypal is/has gotten ridiculous.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Johnny G said:
True. He probably had too many fast and large transactions and paypal flagged it as suspicious. Paypal is/has gotten ridiculous.

They just look for random reasons to get more information, and lock your account until they get it.

I honestly wonder how much money they've made by just randomly holding someone's paypal balance hostage.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts