Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ruth gehrig 1/1 cut pulled by ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Dear boomo ,

Thanks for your interest in this listing:

200461554948 - BABE RUTH Lou Gehrig TRIPLE THREADS RELIC DUAL AUTO 1/1

While the vast majority of trade on our site is legitimate, we take many steps to protect our buyers from sellers who may offer items that are not authentic. One of them is to remove items reported to us as allegedly infringing through eBay's VeRO program. In this case, we removed the listing because the owner of a copyright and/or trademark in this product has reported to us that they believe the item may not be authentic.

We hope you'll understand that this action is intended to help protect you as a buyer.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
They pull a certified dual cut but continue to allow hundreds of not thousands of fake patches and backdoored/fake autographs.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
boomo said:
Dear boomo ,

Thanks for your interest in this listing:

200461554948 - BABE RUTH Lou Gehrig TRIPLE THREADS RELIC DUAL AUTO 1/1

While the vast majority of trade on our site is legitimate, we take many steps to protect our buyers from sellers who may offer items that are not authentic. One of them is to remove items reported to us as allegedly infringing through eBay's VeRO program. In this case, we removed the listing because the owner of a copyright and/or trademark in this product has reported to us that they believe the item may not be authentic.

We hope you'll understand that this action is intended to help protect you as a buyer.

This is the part that intrigues me.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
MOFNY said:
GarkoCollector said:
They pull a certified dual cut but continue to allow hundreds of not thousands of fake patches and backdoored/fake autographs.
Thanked!

Most insightful post of the year so far!

double-thanked...

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
A_Pharis said:
I also caught the "owner" part. Did Topps contact eBay?

My thoughts exactly. I remember seeing the Dual with it was pulled or featured. The Ruth auto just looked aweful. Now the "owner" comes into play. It almost has to be Topps

~AJ

KUHawk

Mar 2, 2010
Kansas City, KS
ajbraves25 said:
A_Pharis said:

My thoughts exactly. I remember seeing the Dual with it was pulled or featured. The Ruth auto just looked aweful. Now the "owner" comes into play. It almost has to be Topps

~AJ

Awesome sig...I just put up the card that was printed directly before that one on eBay!!

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
KUHawk said:
ajbraves25 said:
A_Pharis said:

~AJ

Awesome sig...I just put up the card that was printed directly before that one on eBay!!

And according to posts here, Dom got hurt today. There is one #/50 ending shortly so you should get a good gage as to what yours could go. I bid on your Elite #/100 but I was not expecting it to go as high as it did. Im stilll looking to get more Brown stuff. Mainly Elites and 08 Chromes

~AJ

encoreicons

Apr 19, 2010
In case anyone is wondering the auction is back up with additional material and documentation.

I know for a Fact that Topps did not pull the card the first time and EBay has not given me an answer as to why it was really pulled.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
encoreicons said:
In case anyone is wondering the auction is back up with additional material and documentation.

I know for a Fact that Topps did not pull the card the first time and EBay has not given me an answer as to why it was really pulled.

So it is yours?

Members online

Latest posts