Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this considered a flip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
Alright I originally listed some of my stuff so I could pool my funds and buy one big PC item but when Kemp caught on fire and I already had my BGS 9.5 of his listed I raised the BIN so no one would bug me and left it alone fully planning on keeping it. Then I get a offer for $160 bucks for it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MESOX:IT

Not bad right? Well I had a trick up my sleeve since I have been tracking all the Kemps I knew of another one on ebay BGS9.5 just like mine and got it for $125 (It shows 149.00 but I won it for 125.00 not sure why it says 149.) :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

So basically in a nut shell I got paid $35 for nothing :) I still have the same great card in my PC and I gained $35 to save for another team later on. Not sure if it is a flip but it does show if you do your research you can still make a quick profit on doing EBAY and all it cost you is a couple minutes of looking :)

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
vetsgt02 said:
rainmanesq said:
$'s $, so congrats...always nice to make a quick buck
Ya my wife told me I should feel bad for doing it but it seems legit to me LOL

Feel bad for taking part in on of the beauties of this great country (capitalism) ouch ?!

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
XdanX said:
vetsgt02 said:
rainmanesq said:

Feel bad for taking part in on of the beauties of this great country (capitalism) ouch ?!
LOL ya weird huh :) I told her the guy who bought my card was happy, they I bought my new 9.5 from is happy and I am happy so if everyone is happy how could it be wrong :)

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
vetsgt02 said:
XdanX said:
vetsgt02 said:
rainmanesq said:

LOL ya weird huh :) I told her the guy who bought my card was happy, they I bought my new 9.5 from is happy and I am happy so if everyone is happy how could it be wrong :)

agreed/

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
A brilliant financial mind such as yours is wasted on sports cards. You should be working to corner the orange juice futures market and go for the big score!

Members online

Latest posts