Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cool additions to the beltran pc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
I got this one for Christmas and i love it.It was used in the game were the mets decided to shave their heads back in 2007.

P1011892.jpg

and I just got this one in today(was supposed to be for Christmas but the mail took a little longer then it should have).
its a piece of the outfield wall with a bunch of dents and scratches on it.
The frame itself is massive and the wall piece is about the size of my hand

P1011893.jpg
P1011894.jpg

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
very nice additions indeed! You have a scan of your room filled with Beltran stuff. I have to take this picture of one of my neighbors who looks just like Beltran but he's a little short who lives in the Bx

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
jlvjr16 said:
very nice additions indeed! You have a scan of your room filled with Beltran stuff. I have to take this picture of one of my neighbors who looks just like Beltran but he's a little short who lives in the Bx

My scanner isnt big enough.....these are actually the only beltran related things in my room :eek: .Everything else is pictures of yankee stadium :oops: .

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
thenumberonemetfan said:
jlvjr16 said:

My scanner isnt big enough.....these are actually the only beltran related things in my room :eek: .Everything else is pictures of yankee stadium :oops: .

zack hample's 2 stomping grounds will be missed

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
jlvjr16 said:

Sweet Yankee Stuff.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
jlvjr16 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
jlvjr16 said:

Sweet Yankee Stuff.

sadly

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
thenumberonemetfan said:
imac220 said:
Those are so cool! You know where whoever gave them to you got them?

Steiner sports is what it says on the back
my dad wont say were he bought it except that santa got it :?

haha, lol. I am going to check out steiner's site. Maybe they would have a Jeter kind of like that.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
thenumberonemetfan said:
imac220 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
imac220 said:
Those are so cool! You know where whoever gave them to you got them?

Steiner sports is what it says on the back
my dad wont say were he bought it except that santa got it :?

haha, lol. I am going to check out steiner's site. Maybe they would have a Jeter kind of like that.

dirt
http://www.steinersports.com/ssm/contro ... 1952210002

didnt see a wall piece

oh, well thanks for checking

Latest posts