Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vets this weekend! Any Ohio members attending?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Hey guys I was going to be at the Vets Memorial show this weekend and I know we had some complaints about the last show. So is anyone else going?? I dont remember the members name who was discussing setting up but wondered if they were or not??? Hope it is better than the last show!!

LMK Who is all going and when!!! And if those guys are setting up???

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I posted about the last show. I do plan to attend. They have a "big" show once a year and that draws a much wider pool of dealers so this will be by far the best show of the year.

If history holds true, there will be 6 or so decent dealers selling prospects. I had every intention of setting up at this show but with just getting married and the new house....time has been a limited resource.

It is worth the drive from Newark.

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Yeah I usually go to every show there just wondered if you guys were setting up. And if anyone else was going!! Not sure yet if im going tomorrow or on Sunday probably tomorrow!! I just was so dissapointed last time, atleast I have my dealer friends to talk to but if there isn;t anything worth buying wow almost not worth the time!!!

Congrats on the new house and the new wife!!!

Derriz

Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to drag the wife along. She's always good for entertainment at the shows. Keeps my spending in check also.

Members online

Latest posts