Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - May 3, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
mstng99tim said:
It was raining pretty bad on my way to work today, but I couldn't even imagine what the people in Tennessee are dealing with!!!

It rained overnight, but of course not anything near what those in Middle & West TN saw.....The front got stalled out over top of them and got in motion and cleared us within just a few hours....Thankful for that, but thinking about several friends that live out that way.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning gents. Helluva weekend. Drank way too much at a wedding on Saturday, then a party yesterday to see the newlyweds off before their honeymoon. Come home after that to pack my kids stuff up and got him off to 5th grade camp for the week.

About to post up a super sexy shoutout...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I've never been so happy for a weekend to be done and to be back at work - we moved all of our couches, beds, TVs, and other heavy crap this weekend. Now I can just sit at my desk for eight hours and let my legs and back heal.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
you got it easy man I won't be able to do a little at a time come June everything will be out of the apartment come the middle of July everything will be going in another apartment halfway across the country

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
J-Rod said:
you got it easy man I won't be able to do a little at a time come June everything will be out of the apartment come the middle of July everything will be going in another apartment halfway across the country

Yeah, moving everything all at once definitely sucks!!!

We're going to be moving small stuff (boxes and what not) for 2 weeks prior to us moving into the house and then we'll just have to move all the bigger stuff on the 29th of this month.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't wait to move out of my apartment complex!!!!! Especially now since it's nice out, too many little bastards outside making a **** ton of noise......DAMN, I sound like a 70 yr old man!!!!! :lol:

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
mstng99tim said:
I can't wait to move out of my apartment complex!!!!! Especially now since it's nice out, too many little bastards outside making a **** ton of noise......DAMN, I sound like a 70 yr old man!!!!! :lol:

funny-pictures-old-man-cat.jpg

Members online

Latest posts