Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

20 Book Case Break of NEW 09/10 Superlative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here is part of our break from the Expo. This is primarily only the insert type cards. The Autos, Patches, etc will follow later. All of these are for sale only. I don't know what I need for any of them yet, but if you have an interest in a particular card, you need to PM me and say, Rob I can offer you "this" for that card. Otherwise, everything else is going to Ebay. Some for auction, some for BIN/BO. Here ya go:
SuperlativeBreak007.jpg

SuperlativeBreak006.jpg

SuperlativeBreak005.jpg

SuperlativeBreak004.jpg

SuperlativeBreak003.jpg

SuperlativeBreak002.jpg

Here are our 1/1's:

SuperlativeBreak001.jpg

SuperlativeBreak.jpg

Here is a beauty:

OrrStick.jpg

OrrStick001.jpg

Bobby Orr Hand Numbered 4/9 - Jersey Number.

More to follow......

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I'd say you absolutely killed it!! There are some tremendous cards in there...

...and as I've said before, why the hell does UD not do more stick cards. I really dig those larger piece of stick cards.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
So how did getting a Superlative redemption at the Expo work? Did you get one redem per book you opened or something like that?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nice looking stuff.

makes you wonder what Mr Price did to piss off the NHL that they excluded him when they opened up the licensing again and let Panini in

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Nice looking stuff.

makes you wonder what Mr Price did to piss off the NHL that they excluded him when they opened up the licensing again and let Panini in

My guess is...continued to put out hockey cards. You know that can't make the NHL too terribly happy. They wanted ONE company making cards, but still got two (regardless of licensing).

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Sly said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Nice looking stuff.

My guess is...continued to put out hockey cards. You know that can't make the NHL too terribly happy. They wanted ONE company making cards, but still got two (regardless of licensing).

True, very true

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats on an excellent break and the Orr especially!

It'd be hard to pick a Favorite, but that Luongo auto tri-color is crazy...

Members online

Latest posts