Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Julio Borbon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I noticed that he's quite popular on ebay but he's not really putting up stats down in Texas...how many people on here collect him?

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Messier2 said:
I noticed that he's quite popular on ebay but he's not really putting up stats down in Texas...how many people on here collect him?

I think he is popular because his stuff is pretty cheap right now, and he has a pretty high ceiling on the talent level.

Getting in with his Chrome Autos at $3-$4 per, most delivered at that price, and then selling at $15-$20 range is a pretty good investment if you are able to do it multiple times.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I like Borbon, and think he'll be a pretty good player for years to come. I don't have a lot invested though (just gold refractors and a Green USA Auto).

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
I am going after his 2009 Bowman/Bowman Chrome rainbow, but I missed out on the Superfractor last weekend (I bid $80 and it jumped from $46.01 to $81 in the last 3 seconds). I was pretty sad, but hopefully I will see it again someday.

I like him a lot, I think he will be a great player soon enough, he just seems nervous to swing the bat. His defense has really improved since last year, but if he can't get on base then he can't utilize his #1 weapon, his speed.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
jlyles said:
I like him a lot, I think he will be a great player soon enough, he just seems nervous to swing the bat. His defense has really improved since last year, but if he can't get on base then he can't utilize his #1 weapon, his speed.

I actually like him at the number 9 spot in the lineup. After the first time through the lineup, it gives the Ranger's 2-3-4 guys more chances for RBIs with the speed of both Borbon and Andrus on the bags.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Sweet! Good stuff...now I'll be more aware of Borbon cards when I go to card shows etc!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts