Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has the Trout super been pulled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I think it's hilarious that the Angels had Salmon in the outfield over a decade ago! :lol: :lol:

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
brouthercard said:
I think it's hilarious that the Angels had Salmon in the outfield over a decade ago! :lol: :lol:

The Angels also have Robert Fish in the system, a level above Trout. Hopefully they debut on the same day in the bigs.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Brett Keith said:
brouthercard said:

The Angels also have Robert Fish in the system, a level above Trout. Hopefully they debut on the same day in the bigs.

It's going to be an upstream battle for them both. Especially during spawning season :lol: :lol:

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
bump. someone on the greatest prospecting board in the world has got to know the answer to this question.

Has it not surfaced yet?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
brouthercard said:
bump. someone on the greatest prospecting board in the world has got to know the answer to this question.

Has it not surfaced yet?

Oh, you actually wanted to know? I honestly thought it was an excuse to make the Salmon to Trout connection. No, I don't believe it's surfaced.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Brett Keith said:
brouthercard said:

Has it not surfaced yet?

Oh, you actually wanted to know? I honestly thought it was an excuse to make the Salmon to Trout connection. No, I don't believe it's surfaced.

It's been pulled and sold and midgets are now using it to cut their coke in Jersey. Trout said he was proud to be the talk of Atlantic City.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
pigskincardboard said:
Brett Keith said:
brouthercard said:

Has it not surfaced yet?

It's been pulled and sold and midgets are now using it to cut their coke in Jersey. Trout said he was proud to be the talk of Atlantic City.

Oh, so all midgets use coke?! Sigh...stereotypes.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Brett Keith said:
pigskincardboard said:
[quote="Brett Keith":3ghozjt6]
brouthercard said:

Has it not surfaced yet?

Oh, so all midgets use coke?! Sigh...stereotypes.[/quote:3ghozjt6]

Not all midgets; just most midgets. Just like not all Jersey ballplayers suck arse. Just most of them.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
pigskincardboard said:
Brett Keith said:
pigskincardboard said:
[quote="Brett Keith":adytdd2l]
brouthercard said:

Has it not surfaced yet?

Oh, so all midgets use coke?! Sigh...stereotypes.

Not all midgets; just most midgets. Just like not all Jersey ballplayers suck arse. Just most of them.[/quote:adytdd2l]

Point taken. ;)

Members online

Latest posts