Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - May 17, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I got off easy - my fiancee held a painting party, which is about as crappy a party as there is. I lucked out and did landscaping that day instead. Ripping bushes out > painting.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
I got off easy - my fiancee held a painting party, which is about as crappy a party as there is. I lucked out and did landscaping that day instead. Ripping bushes out > painting.

Lucky bastard!!! At least my brother in law is helping though, without him, I think I would be ready to kill someone!!!

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Sounds like a lot of.... work, Tim. Go to work, do your work. Come home, do more work. You should just go to Toys R Us and buy a super soaker, that should speed up the process considerably.

I've got to go pick up the dogs from the kennel today. It'll be good to see them, but they'll have that fantastic kennel smell that needs to be bathed out ASAP.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Groat said:
Sounds like a lot of.... work, Tim. Go to work, do your work. Come home, do more work. You should just go to Toys R Us and buy a super soaker, that should speed up the process considerably.

I've got to go pick up the dogs from the kennel today. It'll be good to see them, but they'll have that fantastic kennel smell that needs to be bathed out ASAP.

Yeah, work, work, and more work!!! I tried to convinve my wife to let me buy a power roller, but she didn't bite. I could've done 2 rooms yesterday if I had one.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Does anybody else here have one of those Sonicare toothbrushes? I bought one yesterday and I've got to say that it's easily the most intense tooth brushing experience I've ever had. The dentist's spinny cup polisher has nothing on these. They literally make your entire skull vibrate. They seem to work quite well, though.

Genius design, too. The brush handles are completely sealed. The brush heads appear to have a magnet on the bottom, which leads me to believe that the handle simply has an electromagnet in there that switches polarities at an extremely quick rate to make the toothbrush 'go.' Also, inductive charging is smart as well. It's not very quick in the case of these toothbrushes, but it doesn't need to be.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Morning all. What a weekend...golf on Sat morning was awesome and then the party that night was insane. Yesterday was a "recovery" day for me. I am so fracking tired today. It's gonna be a long one!

Members online

Latest posts