Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much higher can Mike Trout autos get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
This is insanity man, but they will only go up when he gets promoted to the Cal League and puts up nice home run numbers. I know prices are high right now, but just wait. On that note, I can't believe a base chrome cracked $40 shipped at auction last night. Refractors can be had for a mere fifteen bucks more.

Ant

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I remember haggling with a seller on Blowout who wanted $12+$5 shipping for his Trout Base auto...ended up telling him to shove it...well...I guess who's laughing now! lol :benson:

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
I remember haggling with a seller on Blowout who wanted $12+$5 shipping for his Trout Base auto...ended up telling him to shove it...well...I guess who's laughing now! lol :benson:

Do you have any Trout autos left?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
mwashuc06 said:
Messier2 said:

Just a base, ref and blue.

RandomH

aminors said:
This is insanity man, but they will only go up when he gets promoted to the Cal League and puts up nice home run numbers. I know prices are high right now, but just wait. On that note, I can't believe a base chrome cracked $40 shipped at auction last night. Refractors can be had for a mere fifteen bucks more.

Ant

You gonna list that Blue you have?

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
mwashuc06 said:
Messier2 said:

Just a base, ref and blue.

I would love to trade for the base, what about Elite?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I went back and forth for about a week but ended up pulling the trigger on a Chrome auto BGS 9.5 for just under $50 shipped.

Now I'm very happy that I did.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
RandomH said:
aminors said:

Ant

You gonna list that Blue you have?

Slim chance.

Ant

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
I went on before the year and made offers on all the chrome autos on ebay, ironically nobody accepted them and only a few countered and their counters were way too high at the time. I am regretting not accepting their counters now though. As for how high prices can get, as we seen prices don't make sense any longer so they can go as high as they want with him performing as well as he is. I want to see how his power translates in the cal league, those doubles and tripples will turn into home-runs. Which means way more money. The 20 stolen bases at this point in the season is absolutley remarkable.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
lisu said:
I sold one on Ebay last week for $35. People on FCB didn't like that I quoted them that much.

And they missed out for being stingy. It's more than a fair price, especially considering the upward trend they've shown all season long without fail.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I sold a Red Status Elite Auto /50 for $70 dlvd last week and have another one on BIN/BO right now. He really has sustained his great performance all year and doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
I sold a Red Status Elite Auto /50 for $70 dlvd last week and have another one on BIN/BO right now. He really has sustained his great performance all year and doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon.

Yeah I bought a Red Status for 24 a couple of months ago, what a bargain.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Rock on, Mike.
44.gif

Trout2.jpg

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
mwashuc06 said:
coltsfan23 said:

Yeah I bought a Red Status for 24 a couple of months ago, what a bargain.

Yeah, even 3 weeks ago they were able to picked up at 40.

I just sold my other Red Status on Ebay for $82 dlvd.

Nice orange by the way, JP!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i haven't bought a trout auto for some time and i am seriously considering moving some of my dupes. here is what i have and what i paid for them...

2009 bcdp ref auto #/500-$20
2009 bcdp xfrac auto #/250-$40
2009 elite extra on card auto #/495 x3-$6-10 ea
2009 elite extra throwback threads auto jersey #/100-$30
2009 bowman sterling auto x2-$6-8 ea
2009 bowman sterling ref auto #/199-$25
2009 tristar prospects plus auto #/199-$15 (the best sig i have seen, fully legible)
2009 tristar prospects plus red auto #/5-$17

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts