Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What feedback would you leave...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I won two auctions from a seller on different days but I paid immediately after each auction ended (two separate shipping charges). Seller ships both items in one large envelope with 2 pieces of flimsy notebook cardboard backing. One of the cards was between the backing and the other was outside and it had a crease that wasn't listed in the auction. I emailed the seller once with my dissatisfaction and he never responded. I didn't spend much on the auctions so it wouldn't be worth it to send them back. What would you do next and what feedback does he deserve?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I'm a firm believer is righting a wrong and by not responding the seller is avoiding the issue. And yes, it may only be for a small amount transaction, but Feedback doesn't differentiate between a $500 sale and a $5 sale.

I'd shoot him another message to see if a response can be generated.

Assuming he won't respond again...(assuming you've given him a few days), I'd neg him. But I can be a *****.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I agree with the negative. Continue to be polite in dealing with him and do not threaten the seller with the negative.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Huffamaniac said:
I agree with the negative. Continue to be polite in dealing with him and do not threaten the seller with the negative.

I had a issue with a seller refunding me so I called Paypal. They said to remind the seller about negative feedback. I said "Are you telling me feedback extortion is ok? You dont allow this, you should know this". They said, no, your just reminding them. lol okay...

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
I would send a polite Email to the seller explaining what happened and just let him know that if he does not respond then you have no choice but to leave a neg. That usually gets them to respond quickly. You'll likely get a "I was out of town" type of excuse, which could be the case.

Should only cost you about $2 to send it back, so if it was a $3-4 card and you don't want to go through the hassle of returning it, then I would just either let it go or leave a neutral for the damaged card with explanation in the feedback.

Sometimes sellers really don't know how to send cards so that they won't get damaged, while others know how to send damaged cards to look like they don't know how to ship them.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Message again and if he doesn't respond, neg him.

There's a big difference between a seller messing up shipping and then making the issue right by refunding and a seller who messes up on shipipng and then won't respond to messages.

Members online

Latest posts