Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is your 2009 AL ROY..?

Who is your 2009 AL ROY..?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
Top 2 prospects.. Wieters and Price... they're the frontrunners for the AL Rookie of the Year imo.. who do you think will get it..?

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Travis Snider. People don't understand how young he is. He's 6 months older than Moustakas and did well during his small stint in the majors.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
kruzie3 said:
Pete14Rose said:
Just a wee bit early even to speculate.

I know.. I just felt like starting another retarded ass prospect topic

Seriously man, this is getting out of hand.

How can anyone possibly speculate who's going to be AL ROY when these dudes aren't even in the Majors yet?

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
prozac4312 said:
kruzie3 said:
Pete14Rose said:

How can anyone possibly speculate who's going to be AL ROY when these dudes aren't even in the Majors yet?

It's a message board man, people can discuss whatever they please ...did he call you out(?) or say your team sucked(?) "No", he just made a thread for speculative conversation; & whether you realize it or not that is basically the whole theory behind prospecting (speculation). So I see this topic as relevant as just about any other prospect topic that we have here on the board's... And by the way bud, "HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!" :p :D

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
prozac4312 said:
kruzie3 said:
Pete14Rose said:

David Price and Travis Snider both made strong MLB debuts last year. So yeah, that's just plain false.

Members online

Latest posts