Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper Sig Stars Auto Question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
I just won this on ebay and was wondering if anyone else that has more knowledge on
Signature Stars knows how many of these were made? I have not seen many of the base autos of anyone from this set let alone Harper.

sigstarsbryce.png

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
He seems to have just as many as every other USA guy judging by his jersey autos, not much of that was opened but I can't believe its only $50 a box from Atlanta!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The base autos are probably signed in the 50-100 range, but the lack of product interest and serial-numbering hurts them. To me, they are some of the nicest USA cards from UD.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
coltsnsox07 said:
He seems to have just as many as every other USA guy judging by his jersey autos, not much of that was opened but I can't believe its only $50 a box from Atlanta!

i meant specifically the base autos, i know he has the jersey /899 and patch autos to /50 like everyone else in the set

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I checked the UD site checklist and it doesn't say SP by print run of that card(none of them do) if its card USA-8.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I estimated a few months ago that the print run on these USA cards were between 50-100 based on how scarce they were showing up compared to the auto memorabilia cards. I asked Chris Olds if he knew an exact print run and he said that Beckett hasn't recieved any specific info so they aren't going to speculate. Personally, I think those are the BEST USA autos from the set with the exception of the patch autos. They are just so rare.

Members online

Latest posts