Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Retail Case Flip - World Series Signed Bat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
I was lucky enough to get 12 retail boxes from Dick's for $65 a box (after tax/free shipping). The case came directly from Topps as a sealed case. I sold it to a local dealer for $110 a box cash :)

Took the profit and bought this with it...

83Bat.jpg

That is the best picture on the net I can find of it, but it is close to the entire 83 Orioles World Series team signed bat. Ironclad retails these on their site for $1,300, but they have been dumping them on MLB.com auctions starting bid of $375. So I bought one for $385 shipped. I would have to think that is close to costs on these.

Every auto has a little inscription under it, Ripken's is "Last Out", Murray's is "#33 1B". Once I have some better pictures I will share. Here is a link to the auction if any other O's fans are interested...

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... =124084445

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys... Singleton and Boddicker are the only notable sigs missing. John Lowenstein would also be another I would like to add.

Looks like Boddicker does some signings once in a while, I will have to look into the others.