Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay seller help - bigorange1618

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I was about to buy some packs that this seller listed (2010 Bowman Jumbo) but I'm not too sure after looking at some of his previous items for sale.

He has been selling 2 pack lots for about 2 weeks now if Bowman Jumbo, which is fine. I figured there was a good chance he just opened a box and after pulling his 3 autos, sold the rest of the packs. But after looking at his other packs for sale (not 2010 bowman) he has been guaranteeing autographs as 'hot packs' which leads me to believe they maybe resealed?

I'm not primarily looking for the auto in 2010 bowman, so I'm fine if its the usual open till you hit your auto and sell the other packs. Has anyone dealt with him? I'd never buy a hot pack, but I'm not sure if hot packs are resealed or how exactly that works.

Any info would be GREATLY appreciated for possibly saving me money!

Like this for example,

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-SP-AUTHENTIC-G ... _500wt_928

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
These are simply Pack-Searchers, or in some cases people who have calculated the correlation and figured out where certain cards are in any given box. Probably the former though.

Personally I would stay far, far away and always have. I'd never want to help pad the pockets of a packsearcher, especially knowingly.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I've opened so many cases of bowman in my life and have never really seen a pattern on correlation. I was kind of hoping the guy just opened packs until he got the auto and sold off the rest of the packs as I'm not really trying for autos.

The Bowman packs dont guarantee autos or anything, it just is a 2 pack jumbo lot. I'd just hate to get the packs and see that they were resealed. But with that being said, he has been selling tons of 2 pack lots of bowman the past few weeks and hasn't received a single negative for them.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Don't ever buy loose packs on ebay. Hell, I wouldn't even buy loose boxes on ebay...too many searchers/scammers out there. Avoid it all costs and go support your local card store (or buy from a reputable online dealer).

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Sly said:
Don't ever buy loose packs on ebay. Hell, I wouldn't even buy loose boxes on ebay...too many searchers/scammers out there. Avoid it all costs and go support your local card store (or buy from a reputable online dealer).

I bought the remaining packs from All in Cards, but hes out! haha

Thanks for everyones input

Members online

Latest posts