Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Hitter in baseball right now...

Who is the best hitter in baseball "Right Now"

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Was watching sportcenter and Kruk just said "Cano is the best hitter in baseball right now. He can do everything with his bat." So after all these threads about how Cabrera is the best hitter in baseball I thought a poll would be interesting. So, who do you think is the best hitter "right now."

I will start with Cano, Morneau, Either, Cabrera. Will add someone to the poll if requested.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
i think pujols still has to be on here.....he has better numbers than ethier and is leading nl mvp to me

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Canocollector#1 said:
KOBEARODLT said:
i think pujols still has to be on here.....he has better numbers than ethier and is leading nl mvp to me

Added. Won't add anymore for now though because it restarts the voting.

good call, just compared their stats and pujols is across the board having a better year...obviously ethier was out for a bit which will take ab's away from him but pujols also has 30 plus more walks than him

hard to believe that a guy having a terrible year by his standards is most likely still the leader for nl MVP

Members online

Latest posts