Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Belated Secret Santa Mailday!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
I was one of the few guys that were still waiting on their Secret Santa from last year. I had been keeping in contact with a few of the other guys that were also waiting on theirs. One of the guys wrote me and said that he had received his and that I should be expecting mine soon. Well about a month later I told him that I still had not received anything and that I was starting to lose some faith. He told me not to worry and said he would contact someone. Within a day he said I should be receiving something within a week. Sure enough I get home yesterday and there waiting for me was a package from Santa. All I can say is that it really made my day. I had had one heck of a day in which I lost almost 9 pounds at work and was cramping like you would not believe. Let's just say this mailday really helped me perk up.

scan0015-1.png
scan0016-1.png
scan0018.png
scan0017.png

Then I got this as well:

scan0014-1.jpg

Wouldn't it be something if it turns out to be Strasburg??????

Then I got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was extremely surprised to see this. Being a Rangers' fan I watched this "Kid" grow up and become one of the best players the game has ever seen!!!

scan0019-1.jpg

This was my first ever Griffey auto.

Let me just say Thank You Santa!!! Where ever you are. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry for the long read.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good stuff. Glad you were able to get your SS gift from 6 months ago. Huge kudos to the guys who took care of you out of the goodness of their hearts. :D

Members online

Latest posts