Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark Reynolds is a LOST man

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Wow, is this dude struggling...

After another 0-4 with 4 K's, his last 8 games look like this

26 ABS
5 Hits
17 K's

Is he going to come out of this slump? Will he EVER cut down on his k's? He is absolutely killing my fantasy team right now! And he certainly isn't helping the D-backs.

skrip

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
He's an all or nothing kind of guy, and when his "all" is gone, his "nothing" is far more glaring.

The DBacks are struggling as a whole.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
D-Backs are struggling big time.

CY is the one bright spot on the team right now. He's been a defensive wizard in the outfield and hitting/base stealing machine.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Mark Reynolds reminds me of Pat Burrell around the same stage in his career. Has to learn to cut down on that swing and take some walks. Make good contact even if you don't destroy the ball. If he can get that average up to .250 and still hit 30 jacks, he'll be much more valuable than hitting .210 with 40. He needs to really adapt before he faces the same fate that Burrell was headed for before he made those changes.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
I've kept my hopes up that mark will work on cutting down on the Ks, but based on every interview and sports column I read he doesn't see it as a priority ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ...
Even as a huge fan, I can't help but criticize someone who keeps doing the same stuff and expecting different results. If he could just quit trying to hit the cover off the ball every AB, and maybe try to take some balls the other way, I think he could really make some strides. Until then, he will hit the monster HRs, but that will come with the monster Ks and low batting avg...

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
Also, I this is the first year since the dbacks came to town that I actually have a hard time watching their games. If they aren't giving up tons of late inning runs, they are getting a gem of a pitching performance and not producing at the plate. The players checked out a long time ago and that is just hard to watch.
Chris Young has been a pleasant surprise and I like watching him this year. He is really the only guy on the team that seems to take losing seriously...

Members online