Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My man crush is reaffirmed this year.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
It appears Oswalt might be the biggest snub in the All-Star Game this year. He's pitching like he's 25-years-old again. He might be pitching better than his younger counterpart. It is flat out irresponsible that the stros haven't traded him yet. Take a gander at his stats after this 3rd game against Lincecum. Yup I'm falling in love all over again. :oops: Not enough to keep the cards if you have to ask. If he's traded, and in the playoffs, I'll be dropping my current selling hiatus.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Um he is 5-8 and only has pitched 91. innings 43 runs and 32 of those are earned
he only has 89k and he could get 16 moire starts and needs to go 12-4 for him to have a good year.
he would be 17-12 then ;)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I still think Oswalt makes the AS team. The Astros are so bad and he's been sooo good. I think Charlie will see that.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
MOFNY said:
I think Oswalt deserves the AS spot more than Lincecum. ;) Another tremendous game from him tonight.
Haha, he has pitched like an all star.

Lincecum will find himself in Anaheim.

Oh and so far:
7IP 1R 0ER 7K And in line for the win :)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Dude where in the world did I even suggest that? You gotta stop hijacking people's threads and posting about Lincecum.

darocker80 said:
markakis8 said:
I still think Oswalt makes the AS team. The Astros are so bad and he's been sooo good. I think Charlie will see that.
And leave off who, Lincecum :( ???

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
He's at it again! The man just won't quit! Damn it Lidge, blowing saves for my man again! If someone told me that Oswalt would have better stats than Lincecum in September, I would have not believed that someone.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
MOFNY said:
He's at it again! The man just won't quit! Damn it Lidge, blowing saves for my man again! If someone told me that Oswalt would have better stats than Lincecum in September, I would have not believed that someone.
At least lincecum won the multiple match ups between them :oops: :cry:

Members online

Latest posts