Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Boxes for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
$99 shipped

Well packs did not work

Got boxes, right now 5 but might be willing to crack a case for boxes.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Re: 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Packs For Sale

Are wholesale going way up on these right now?

Strasburg mania already kicking in on A&G?

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010

Jeff N. said:
He does have to pay postage...

I wasn't questioning his price, I was asking how much wholesale price is moving a week before release.

Seems like this product is going to explode as soon as the first Strasburg card hits ebay.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

All In Cards said:
[quote="Jeff N.":1v4h49nk]He does have to pay postage...

thanks and mailing bag or box[/quote:1v4h49nk]

I will say the 2 jumbo packs of Bowman I got were very well packaged in a small box with peanuts.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
From what I saw on beckett I would go against putting a lot of money on this based just upon Strasburg. Are
people really doing to open this product if its full of redemptions and if Strasburgs pull 1 every 2-3 cases? The
draw with bowman was that Stras was a good possibliity, It looks like he will be a very big long shot in Ginter
and that means other cards are going to have to carry it. If most of those key autograph cards are reemption
then that will not please collectors.

Did I mention I really @#_)@#(_ hate redemptions?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
congerie said:
Why do collectors hate redemptions so much?

Redemptions are a hassle. They take a loooooooong time sometimes (2 years+ occasionally) and sometimes the company decides that it can't get the guy to sign and just replaces your redemption with somebody you don't want and can't sell.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
congerie said:

Thanks for asking this question. I am working extremely hard on getting an answer for you. Please keep checking this thread every 4 to 6 weeks to see if your question has been answered.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
mudflap02 said:
congerie said:

Thanks for asking this question. I am working extremely hard on getting an answer for you. Please keep checking this thread every 4 to 6 weeks to see if your question has been answered.
You owe me a dollar.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
mudflap02 said:
congerie said:

:lol:

That was great. My vote for post of the year so far.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
schmidtfan20 said:
From what I saw on beckett I would go against putting a lot of money on this based just upon Strasburg. Are
people really doing to open this product if its full of redemptions and if Strasburgs pull 1 every 2-3 cases? The
draw with bowman was that Stras was a good possibliity, It looks like he will be a very big long shot in Ginter
and that means other cards are going to have to carry it. If most of those key autograph cards are reemption
then that will not please collectors.

Did I mention I really @#_)@#(_ hate redemptions?

I was looking forward all winter to opening a case of Ginter and hate that Strasburg was included :lol: All it did was cost me more money

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
With my luck I'll probably pull a "Future Diamond" relic redemption; still I'd like pricing on 2 boxes please Andrew. I'll also second the comments on his superlative packaging and shipping.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I may be interested depending on price.
Also, amazing packing job on his group breaks, screwdowns, packing peanuts, etc!

Latest posts