Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lars Sterling red just hit the bay...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
beefycheddar said:
I'd guess 2000 at most.
Would look nice in your sig. ;)

True, no way I can afford that right now. Paycuts at work are hurting a lot. I'd love it, but would need a miracle or a lot of people to want to buy a lot of my stuff fast to do that. I know I will never have the Super, so would love this. But just not in the financial cards to outbid Wossa.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
does wossa have the super?

EDIT: and i hear a lot about the cards he has never seeing the light of day? do we know for a fact he plans on keeping them FOREVER?

beefycheddar said:
scotty21690 said:
beefycheddar said:
I'd guess 2000 at most.

True, no way I can afford that right now. Paycuts at work are hurting a lot. I'd love it, but would need a miracle or a lot of people to want to buy a lot of my stuff fast to do that. I know I will never have the Super, so would love this. But just not in the financial cards to outbid Wossa.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:

EDIT: and i hear a lot about the cards he has never seeing the light of day? do we know for a fact he plans on keeping them FOREVER?

beefycheddar said:
scotty21690 said:
beefycheddar said:
I'd guess 2000 at most.

He has the super, paid 4575 for it.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
scotty21690 said:
beefycheddar said:
I'd guess 2000 at most.

I figured you weren't going after it, but be honest Beefy....it would look awesome in your sig. :)

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
beefycheddar said:
scotty21690 said:
beefycheddar said:
I'd guess 2000 at most.

I figured you weren't going after it, but be honest Beefy....it would look awesome in your sig. :)

I'd absolutely love it to be in the middle of my Sig. If I got cards like that I'd just collect red refractors or the site would be redrefractor.com...... maybe not that much, but I'd defintely focus more on those if I had 2 top notch Sterling Reds. I just have one big Super and one big Red Ref right now.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
and i hear a lot about the cards he has never seeing the light of day? do we know for a fact he plans on keeping them FOREVER?

beefycheddar said:
markakis8 said:

EDIT:

beefycheddar said:
scotty21690 said:
beefycheddar said:
I'd guess 2000 at most.

He has the super, paid 4575 for it.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
and i hear a lot about the cards he has never seeing the light of day? do we know for a fact he plans on keeping them FOREVER?

No idea, but if you can afford to just out buy anyone on them, there is a very good chance that you will not have to sell out. I know for a lot of my stuff I have no intention of selling my stuff, and hope to pass down to my children someday, and doubt someone like Greg aka BigFan5 will sell out. It's no different with him I assume.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
AKA Coastal said:
Am I the only person left on the planet that list a card at .99 and lets it fly?

People who don't do so generally lack confidence in their own ability to pitch their card(s), unless they have a large investment in them.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
Jaypers said:
AKA Coastal said:
Am I the only person left on the planet that list a card at .99 and lets it fly?

People who don't do so generally lack confidence in their own ability to pitch their card(s), unless they have a large investment in them.

Certain cards I am only willing to part with at a specific price, because otherwise, I would just like it to remain in my PC.

If someone wants to test the market at a price that they would be willing to sell a card for, what is the harm in that?

I see none.

Cards that don't mean anything to me, .99 starting price...7 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts