Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

more proof how dumb some buyers are

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
[ebay:2uc6mzce]300440595037[/ebay:2uc6mzce]

got to hand it to this guy, must be a used car salesman

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Pretty ugly but I guess it's not as bad as getting one of those crimped cards.

On another note, when will sellers realize that their cards do not fall under the "brand new" standards? I would think they putting up a neon sign for scammers saying "Come get me!".

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
promodeltodd said:
I looked as hard as I could and could not find any "vertical" line through the middle of the card...

maybe I'll try to win it so that I can file a claim that the card is not as described due to only having the horizontal line and no vertical printing line :twisted: ........ jk

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
RiceLynnEvans75 said:

On another note, when will sellers realize that their cards do not fall under the "brand new" standards? I would think they putting up a neon sign for scammers saying "Come get me!".
I don't even like the feature of
Brand new
used
old
crap or what every there is to describe an item. I always pick acceptable though when it comes to these
Stras cards and scan the card and list what I see wrong and put it in the listing :D

is he a member on here (seller) ?

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Pine Tar said:
RiceLynnEvans75 said:

Brand new
used
old
crap or what every there is to describe an item. I always pick acceptable though when it comes to these
Stras cards and scan the card and list what I see wrong and put it in the listing :D

I'm guessing it's something very recent?

I haven't sold anything in about 1 1/2-2 months and I don't recall seeing that thing on there. It's just something that can cause more problems for the seller IMO.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm willing to bet there are at least 2 other cards out there with that same defect, unless it was somehow magically stopped when the cards were cut apart.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
RiceLynnEvans75 said:

Brand new
used
old

Agreed. I was talking about this same thing in another thread.
I listed an auction with "brand new" just because I noticed all the other listings did it.....but then I actually read the description to that and quickly changed it up, I've seen enough threads and stories of Ebay/Paypal favoring buyers and taking things literal to not even mess around with that.

Instead of acceptable though I simply left that portion blank. Just seemed like the safest bet.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
hive17 said:
I'm willing to bet there are at least 2 other cards out there with that same defect, unless it was somehow magically stopped when the cards were cut apart.

Not quite as high.

Shep

img196-Copy2.png

Aug 7, 2008
"Thanks for the bids and the interest. I accidentally wrote vertically instead of horizontally, you can obviously tell that the print defect runs HORIZONTALLY through Strasburg, my bad.

I would like to thank the people at FreedomCardBoard.com for elegantly pointing this out :)"

:lol:
::facepalm::

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Taylor (Papelbon100) said:
"Thanks for the bids and the interest. I accidentally wrote vertically instead of horizontally, you can obviously tell that the print defect runs HORIZONTALLY through Strasburg, my bad.

I would like to thank the people at FreedomCardBoard.com for elegantly pointing this out :)"

:lol:
::facepalm::

No problem. I am Polish, so at least I have an excuse for my handicap that I was born with :oops:

:D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
shepsspot said:
hive17 said:

Not quite as high.

Shep

img196-Copy2.png
I have another purple just like this one I think I need to look, but I have a card with this very same defect and at the same spot I think

Members online

Latest posts