Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 5 majors package arrived, lets keep it civil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I did not buy a stras auto, i bought a nice lot of gold refractors, autos a stras chrome and stras base.
every single card i agreed to buy from jackson was in the box. 100% legit and i am 100% satisfied.
I know this was not 600 smack ( 175.00 ) but he still delivered as promised and sent priority mail.
hope some peoples minds are at ease now. Hopefully everyone else gets there autos.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
You didn't flie a claim 5 minutes after you bought it?

That might have helped expedite delivery. LOL

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Glad it worked out for you. I had a feeling it would, but you can never be sure these days.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I thought this was FREEDOM card board....just saying. People defending guys who lie to make a buck on this site should get called out. Turning a blind eye to it puts a black eye on legit transactions on that board. While the cards arrived for Boomo why does 5majors get a pass? Nobodys gotten a Stras yet, and he still lied multiple times with scans that werent his and multiple DC#s.

A_Pharis

bmc398 said:
I thought this was FREEDOM card board....just saying. People defending guys who lie to make a buck on this site should get called out. Turning a blind eye to it puts a black eye on legit transactions on that board. While the cards arrived for Boomo why does 5majors get a pass? Nobodys gotten a Stras yet, and he still lied multiple times with scans that werent his and multiple DC#s.

...jeeze man. All they are saying is that it doesn't all need to be PUBLIC yet. Wait until a crime is committed before you drag the guy through the mud.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
A_Pharis said:
bmc398 said:

...jeeze man. All they are saying is that it doesn't all need to be PUBLIC yet. Wait until a crime is committed before you drag the guy through the mud.
And I haven't yet once said anything negative about the guy....just pointed out what was shady and why there was legit cause for concearn. Again, if im lumping on anybody its the OP of the original thread for filing a claim 10 minutes after he bought the thing. People don't take the time to read, yet take the time to go the the closet and pull out their jump to conclusions mat.

Do I have an opinion on the situation? Sure....and I think you'd be shocked to know what it was....or if you read at all you probably wouldn't be.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
bmc398 said:

I'm not taking up for anyone. I am simply asking to try to keep things civil. There is no need to get upset about things until we really have HARD evidence that the guy has scammed/not scammed. This is normally how we handle this type of situation in that we don't let folks run people into the ground. The staff will assist in this as much as we can to ensure all parties involved will be treated fairly. Please try not to throw us under the bus just yet. We normally are VERY tolerant with what is said on this site......moreso than any other site out there.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
blanning71 said:
bmc398 said:

I'm not taking up for anyone. I am simply asking to try to keep things civil. There is no need to get upset about things until we really have HARD evidence that the guy has scammed/not scammed. This is normally how we handle this type of situation in that we don't let folks run people into the ground. The staff will assist in this as much as we can to ensure all parties involved will be treated fairly. Please try not to throw us under the bus just yet. We normally are VERY tolerant with what is said on this site......moreso than any other site out there.
Right, and people ignore me saying that the OP of the other thread was out of line when they see me list the reasons that it has POTENTIAL to be a bad situation because of the actions of the seller. Im upset because people are trying to speak for me, when I am intelligent enough to do that for myself. None of my comments have had anything to do with you blanning. Sorry if you felt they did. That wasnt my intent.

Shockingly I think the guy is innocent until proven guilty too. Again my other posts werent accusations....it was just highlighting the things BOTH parties did wrong in the other thread, using that as support to wait until there was a resolution. I also tried to highlight how the success of the one board member getting his deal doesn't ensure the success of the others. Id like to think im a great trader on here but I could change my mind tomorrow and would hope that you would stop dealing with me even though 36+ other people in the past said it was a good idea.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
bmc398 said:
blanning71 said:
bmc398 said:

Right, and people ignore me saying that the OP of the other thread was out of line when they see me list the reasons that it has POTENTIAL to be a bad situation because of the actions of the seller. Im upset because people are trying to speak for me, when I am intelligent enough to do that for myself. None of my comments have had anything to do with you blanning. Sorry if you felt they did. That wasnt my intent.

Shockingly I think the guy is innocent until proven guilty too. Again my other posts werent accusations....it was just highlighting the things BOTH parties did wrong in the other thread, using that as support to wait until there was a resolution. I also tried to highlight how the success of the one board member getting his deal doesn't ensure the success of the others. Id like to think im a great trader on here but I could change my mind tomorrow and would hope that you would stop dealing with me even though 36+ other people in the past said it was a good idea.

Is it so hard to respect the request that this thread stay civil?

It was such an easy request to adhere to but clearly your need to make this about you overrides your ability to respect the wishes of others.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
bmc398 said:
I wish I was a mod and could delete whatever I wanted....

You can, it's called "think before you post."

Just yanking your chain - it's been an entertaining situation, but I have learned the hard way to not get too involved with stuff that doesn't concern me. Of course, by posting this, I am breaking my own rule, but hey its progress not perfection.

Members online

Latest posts