Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best bet at finding 2010 Bowman Retail: Walmart or Target?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
I am planning to go to either target or walmart today in search of 2010 bowman retail packs, blasters, rack packs, ect. Do you think my best bet would be to go to which of the stores: walmart or target? If I call, will they tell me if they have 2010 bowman in stock? Thanks guys!
Aver

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Don't which would be better, but the closest Walmart to me has the cards on the second floor by the sewing stuff - so I'd start there. But being that it's Walmart, and their employees (at least at mine) are the most annoying and disgruntled on Earth (probably not their fault!), I highly doubt they'd tell me if I asked.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
colts1888 said:
i wouldnt waste your time the walmart in the cortalnd town center as no selection at all

That saved me a trip. Thanks a ton! I went to Target today in Mt. Kisco and they had no Bowman. I guess no where near me has 2010 bowman. Cool......

Members online

Latest posts