Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What To DO? Finest Redemption #6 Blue Ref.

Should I Sell or Redeem?

• You should sell it and buy a pc item.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I was wondering how many of you have redeemed your blue ref. if you have one. I am leaning toward selling this one, but really like the look of the Finest Blue Refractors this year. Very clean design. Money is not a big issue since I have done very well sell off my Bowman/Bowman Chrome Stradburg stuff. There are only /199 of them. Thoughts? Discussion?

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Take it from a guy who redeemed 5 #1's when it was announced as Heyward w/ possible autos. Redemptions were selling at $100 each, I did get lucky and 2 will be autos but by the time I get them his prices will have dropped even more( and he's had so much more autos issued since too!) Sell! Sell!- like Reggie Hammond said in Trading Places...

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Even if this weren't stephen strasburg, topps finest redemptions so unbelievably fast.

I guess they could announce down the line that they'll fidn some magical way to autograph them but I'd still sell pretty quick.

Members online

Latest posts