Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Only a few more hours! 116!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Im saying Brock FTW, TKO, 2nd round

But honestly I wouldnt be surprised to see a Carwin KO.

I wish I could watch it. I'll be at a birthday party

:(

Bringing the phone for play-by-play updates though

:)

Any predictions before it starts?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Carwin will come out, try and throw with Brock.

They'll paw for a while feeling each other out.

Lesnar with a takedown, lot of ground work with Lesnar on top.

This happens until Carwin gasses from holding all of Brocks weight and Brock finishes him from there via TKO.

But seriously, I have no idea how this fight is going to go down.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest bit if Carwin wins via his power.

Do I think that is likely to happen? No. But can it? Yes.

I have no clue what's going to happen.

All I know is I have a cooler full of beer, 10 pounds of hot wings, and a bunch of friends coming over to watch it soon. So I am pretty ******* stoked.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Hey HPC, what are you talking about when you say "Bringing the phone for play-by-play updates though" (is there a website that offer's this)?

I'm amped up for this one (I'm watching by way of free online..if the feed last's that long & doesn't get shutdown or doesn't lag to high-heaven, which many times it does & I'm guessing by how much hype & media coverage that has surrounded this fight that it'll undoubtedly be lagging pretty bad by the time Lesnar & Carwin square off)! I think I may be more excited for this fight than I was for Rampage & Evans, but maybe not as I was REALLY excited to finally get to see those two square off against one another in the cage, mainly due to all the build-up & the fact that those two did an excellent job portraying thier pent-up animosity towards one another & playing thier role's for the camera to a "T" )...

This fight could honestly go either way but I'm thinking that Lesnar is not going to want to stand up & bang with Carwin. I wonder if Lesnar comes charging across the ring trying for a take-down right at the word "go"? I do believe that Lesnar is the better wrestler & more agile on the ground but in terms of experience Carwin has him by a longshot (in terms of MMA). I think that if Carwin defends against Lesnar's first few take-down advances & can keep the fight standing up, he'll knock Lesnar out within the first 2 rounds!.....BUT......If Lesanar can bring Carwin to the ground & pound on him there, we're going to see it go the distance as Lesnar will keep Carwin down & useless for the length of the match!

What do you guy's think? LET'S GET THIS THING ON!!!! :lol: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

Members online

Latest posts