Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Submission questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Hi all, looking for some info.

I've never, ever sent any cards for grading, but I'm thinking about sending in my 4 BCDP Zimmerman Rookies (base, ref, X, blue), if nothing else than for protection.

I'd like to do it thru the FCB Submission, but like I said, never done anything like it before.

I've read the Submission forum and all, and would just like a little direction as to what EXACTLY to do.

I've read a couple mod posts over there and some are very old posts, like 2009. Not sure what is the current procedure/prices.

When does everything need done?
How do the cards need to be shipped?
Do you send them in Card Savers, or hard sleeves, does it matter?

If anyone who has done it before, or a mod, would be able to pm me and let me know, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
1. Everything needs to be submitted and sent in no later than the 20th of every month. Sometimes the mod will make an exception but anything later does delay when grading starts and when we get our cards back.

2. Depending on the amount of cards you submit, they can be sent via bubble mailer or even a small box that's packed very well.

3. You can send them in card savers (preferred) but if you don't have those, regular top loaders will work just fine. Just make sure you then use a team bag so that the card(s) have less chance of sliding around in the packaging.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
1. Everything needs to be submitted and sent in no later than the 20th of every month. Sometimes the mod will make an exception but anything later does delay when grading starts and when we get our cards back.

2. Depending on the amount of cards you submit, they can be sent via bubble mailer or even a small box that's packed very well.

3. You can send them in card savers (preferred) but if you don't have those, regular top loaders will work just fine. Just make sure you then use a team bag so that the card(s) have less chance of sliding around in the packaging.

Cool, thanx. Just a couple more.

Where do I send the cards?
and what paypal id for the money?

Like I said, I've seen a couple different addys posted on different dates, and not sure which one is current.

Also, don't see a July sub posted yet in the forums. Is there one this month?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
DWright5 said:
Philip J. Fry said:

Like I said, I've seen a couple different addys posted on different dates, and not sure which one is current.

I'm sure there will be one this month, masonphilip just hasn't started a thread yet regarding it. If you look at the past few months (June, May, April) they actually have the mailing address and the Paypal address in there. It hasn't changed since last year when he took over from Gilmore.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
DWright5 said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":2d2896ct]1. Everything needs to be submitted and sent in no later than the 20th of every month. Sometimes the mod will make an exception but anything later does delay when grading starts and when we get our cards back.

I'm sure there will be one this month, masonphilip just hasn't started a thread yet regarding it. If you look at the past few months (June, May, April) they actually have the mailing address and the Paypal address in there. It hasn't changed since last year when he took over from Gilmore.[/quote:2d2896ct]

You have been thanked!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts