Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone else batting 8th and leading their club in RBIs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
EricInCT said:
Delmon Young must be the only one :benson:

and yet another RBI tonight ::facepalm:: move the guy up the lineup for pete sake, he is batting 300 too.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
If he keeps hitting he'll get moved up the lineup. I just regret not loading up on his base chrome auto's when they hit $12-15.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
AKA Coastal said:
If he keeps hitting he'll get moved up the lineup. I just regret not loading up on his base chrome auto's when they hit $12-15.

Last couple of nights Thome made the final out with Young on deck.

Another HR last night, 10 on the year. Possible 50 doubles, 20 HRs and 120 RBIs.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:

Didn't someone way back in the day on the BMB have a ton of his Gold Refractor Autos? I can't remember who it was now.

His last chrome closed above $30 - [phil:1aado4bk]120589657134[/phil:1aado4bk]

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
He needs to be switched with Cuddyer and bat 5th instead of 8th.

I'm hoping for my Buddy's sake that Delmon can end with a .300+ avg, 20+ HR, and 115 RBI. He is into Delmon at some high prices, but he sold all his Gold Refractors and SPx's for a profit when his prices were very high. Recently he sold a Certified Emerald PSA 10 auto for $1,000 to Dimitre which helped out. Now, he is mainly into Delmon for very fair prices and is set to make a killing if Delmon continues this positive trend in his career.

He is sitting on the Certified Mirror Black auto 1/1, I believe he has been offered anywhere between $1,500 and $1,750 for it. I think he should have sold it, but he was willing to gamble and it likes like it could pay off.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
He hit in the 5 hole tonight...so far 1-3.

My buddy won this tonight... [ebay:etjjizzd]360277377495[/ebay:etjjizzd]

MorneauMVP33

Mar 24, 2010
Fargo, ND
Won't happen on a regular basis, as long as Morneau is playing DY will be in the 7 or 8 hole. Gardy won't move him, his words, "He's another cleanup hitter hitting 8th".

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
How'd you like to be Seth Smith and leading the Rockies in SLG % and not finding that much playing time? Another DNP today...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
carrsallstars said:
How'd you like to be Seth Smith and leading the Rockies in SLG % and not finding that much playing time? Another DNP today...

My wife, after the walk off the other night asked who he was...I knew what she meant. Seth Smith is doing a great job and would be playing ever day if he could play third base.

There are so many guys on good teams that are lower line-up or platoon guys...

I like both Seth Smith and Delmon Young....Wickie Weeks is hitting bombs as well...

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
and people said Delmon wasnt worth an investment early this year.. glad i didnt listen and picked up a couple bgs 9 chrome auto rc's for like 20 a pop

Members online

Latest posts