Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shoutout to a nice guy here on the boards: notjomommasclint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
A few weeks ago, I messaged Clint about a Wil Myers blue refractor auto that he mentioned in a thread. He told me he would set the price at $50 and would give me as long as I needed to pay. I told him it'd be a couple of weeks before I got money, and he was happy to tell me that I could take as long as I needed. However, he did say that regardless of what Myers does (whether he has a 5HR game or breaks his neck), the card was still $50.

By the time I got around to paying for it (sometime last week), market value was higher than the $50 he set for me. I offered him more money, but he said his word was solid and he didn't want it.

Long story short, here's the work of an awesome gesture by Clint.

Myersblueref.png

Thanks for reading.

Ant

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Clint is a nice guy but I would strongly recommend you not drink a glass of wine with him unless you are prepared to share a bubble bath with another grown man. :lol:

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
muchuckwagon said:
Clint is a nice guy but I would strongly recommend you not drink a glass of wine with him unless you are prepared to share a bubble bath with another grown man. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, MU.

Ant

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
leatherman said:
muchuckwagon said:

Wait a minute, he told me I was special.

You might want to get tested.... :eek:

Members online

Latest posts