Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOLY MOLY! The birds are a tweeting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
OK folks, hell has frozen over and time has stopped. I have officially started my very own Twitter account. For some of you that have seen my nonsense in the past on Ustream, well this is just an add on to the insanity that is my life. Wanna follow me right up through the National? Wanna get first hand shards of humor from the show floor?

Then FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@FCBlanning

Thats my username! Do it up and hold on! Its gonna be a wild ride!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I used to scoff at it but I think now that I've kinda figured out why people do it. In my case its gonna show how BORING it is to live in a town the size of a peanut thats located in the middle of a field full of tobacco, nascar, beer, and farm animals.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
MySpace is like the Geocities of social networking. I'm surprised there aren't 'UNDER CONSTRUCTION' signs everywhere.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Groat said:
MySpace is like the Geocities of social networking. I'm surprised there aren't 'UNDER CONSTRUCTION' signs everywhere.
Myspace is a pain in the ass. I still have my account only because a few of my friends refuse to convert to Facebook. grrrrrrrrr

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
afrobandit said:
Never seen your ustreams but ima bookmark you page. Good luck to you.

Well then you sir, have yet to see the very picture of what it is that we strive to be. That being in need of a GIGANTIC hat similar to what you might have seen Norm McDonald wear on SNL Celebrity Jeopardy. Hopefully Blann has a picture saved because it is flat out awesome. :lol:

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
boomo said:
i just don't get twitter.
sigh

Members online

Latest posts