Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
I just had 2 completely unrelated Ebay buyers with 100% perfect feedbak tell me that they were having problems with their account, something about Paypal blocking payment because of possible fraud. I've had 8 ebayers win stuff from me in the last 24 hours and none have paid yet, which is unusual since they were all BIN's. I have no issues waiting for payment, but this is the first time I've gone a whole day without anyone doing so.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

scooter2374

Jul 4, 2010
New Jersey
I have tried to pay one of my sellers everyday since I won the item on the 4th and no luck so far. She said something similar about account freezings

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I had my Ebay account hijacked and Paypal account frozen in the last 3 days. I only won one auction but its a big one and now I can't pay by paypal.

I talked to the dealer and he was very understanding. I will see him in Chicago and hand the money over then.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I had 30 some auctions end today.
I've gotten paid for about half of them with no problems.
Haven't heard from anyone who has had a problem yet.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
Weird...
thanks for posting guys, I wasn't sure if this was widespread or just me.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I had a buyer late last week say the same thing, and she's been on for years.

Could be part of the rumored tougher PP security. I know I had to re-verify a little while ago and the guy on the phone was from a 3rd Party company PP is outsourcing new secuirty standards to.

Members online

Latest posts