Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

r-b21.com help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
I want to buy a card from them but the page where I need to fill out my info only shows japanese writing. Anyone ever buy anything from their site, and if so how'd you complete the transaction?

Thanks in advance.

Bruce

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
I usually send them an email with a list of the cards I want and the items numbers and they respond with prices in dollars. They are usually slow to respond though so be patient. I also include my home address so they can figure out shipping and it doesn't hurt to add your email as well.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
You have to email them the card you want and then they email you back to comfirm it and then you go from there. Hope that helps

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
using a currency converter their prices seem rather high.. do they negotiate prices or what they have posted is what its going to be? They had a couple cards I'd be interested in but the prices were high when converted to US dollar.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
1st4040 said:
using a currency converter their prices seem rather high.. do they negotiate prices or what they have posted is what its going to be? They had a couple cards I'd be interested in but the prices were high when converted to US dollar.

I have no idea, this is the first time I've tried to buy anything from them. I am really hoping this will go through because I will be near completing a set.

G

If anyone is buying from them in the near future, I would be interested in purchasing item number 1015825.

Please let me know.

Mike

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Well i havent gotten a response yet but i sure have gotten alot of japanese spam emails since sending them my email. :(

Should have used a different email address.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I have bought from them in the past, took a little while with translations but very good service, much better than a certain west coast dealer.

With that said the exchange rate right now SUCKS! If you can wait on the card for things to balance out.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
George_Calfas said:
I have bought from them in the past, took a little while with translations but very good service, much better than a certain west coast dealer.

With that said the exchange rate right now SUCKS! If you can wait on the card for things to balance out.

I never thought about that, what has it been in the past?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
George_Calfas said:

The card i want would only be like $13 but i know i could flip it for about $50

Members online

Latest posts