Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this authentic? And maybe a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
http://cgi.ebay.com/1989-ken-griffey-jr ... 500wt_1154

I am no autograph expert, but I know a little bit. This, as described by the seller, is a very early Griffey auto on his most famous RC. I have no idea as to its authenticity, but to those with knowledge of the evolution of Griffey's signature, is it real? I am not interested in buying it as I am looking for other items anyways, but could this be an OK deal for Griffey collector? I searched eBay for completed auctions and didn't see one like this. His other RC autos (that aren't UD buybacks) are from other sets. Any info just for my own knowledge on his RC card and autos on them in general is appreciated!

yankeesfan24

sethyarkony said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1989-ken-griffey-jr-autograph-/150469180415?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2308a97bff#ht_500wt_1154

I am no autograph expert, but I know a little bit. This, as described by the seller, is a very early Griffey auto on his most famous RC. I have no idea as to its authenticity, but to those with knowledge of the evolution of Griffey's signature, is it real? I am not interested in buying it as I am looking for other items anyways, but could this be an OK deal for Griffey collector? I searched eBay for completed auctions and didn't see one like this. His other RC autos (that aren't UD buybacks) are from other sets. Any info just for my own knowledge on his RC card and autos on them in general is appreciated!
i would put the bid of what the regualr rc of his goes for, and keep it in the pc, no way to 100% make sure the auto is real though

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Heres my Griffey IP auto (for comparison sakes of an early Griff auto) that i got signed in 1991 when Griffey and the Mariners came to Calgary to play an exhibition game against their AAA team.

or0x1j.jpg

Members online

Latest posts