Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International Shipping...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
Does anyone know how much it would cost to ship one card to the Phillipines???? Please let me know quickly if you do. Thanks!

brumbach

Depends upon the value and what sort of bells and whistles you'll need. Standard first class international should be less than $2, but there is no DC or signature confirmation or tracking, you just fire it out there into the void and put your faith and trust into both the USPS and the Phillipines postal service. For what it's worth I've always used USPS First Class or Parcel Post International but I'm usually pushing cheap cards, so the potential financial hit is minimal. I've shipped to the Phillipines before with no problems.

Others could probably offer better advice regarding tracking and such, I've never sent baseball cards that way but my impression is that you're looking at at least $16 for some kind of Priority service.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
jetsmets150 said:
Does anyone know how much it would cost to ship one card to the Phillipines???? Please let me know quickly if you do. Thanks!

I know its $110 for a laptop!
Sold one and the guy didn't want to pay, so I had to relist.

As far as a card, will depend on how fancy you want to get.
Cheapest option I found online is First-Class Mail® International Package: 3.81, then adding Registered Mail would be another 11.50.

Members online

Latest posts