Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone having probs with Paypal labels last few days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
Everything goes fine until Print Shipping Label, but when the pop up box comes up, I get an error message. I've printed up lots of labels over the last couple of months and this just started. Nothing different with the computer or settings. Wanted to call Paypal today, but had other things to do and lost track of time.

I know you can reprint your label, but usually the same thing happens, same error message. Then if you keep trying to reprint, you get the message that you've tried too many times, so I have to void the label and try again.

Anyone else going through this too? Any suggestions, other than to call them tomorrow?

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
Forgot to mention it was Google Chrome. But I've been using that for the last couple of months.

Switched to Explorer earlier and the same thing happened. Just now, though, Explorer worked and was able to print them.

Real screwy . . . Now I gotta Email buyers and explain why their items weren't shipped out on Monday when they paid over the weekend.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
I'd check and make sure you weren't charged for those labels. This happened to me a few eeks ago. Got the error message but was able to reprint the label when it showed on my Paypal transaction list.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
jeffv96masters said:
I also wanted to add on several occasions the PRINT setup was changed by Paypal's systems,,,, turns out it has browser requirements,,,,,,

I had to manually go in and when I printed physically change the print setup back to the defualt,,,,, lasted a day or so & returned to normal,,,, I believe it had to do with a Java error,,,,,

FYI-- Google chrome is NOT a browser that is programmed to run properly on their systems,,,,

Jeff

p.s. Browser requirements are below----

* JavaScript must be enabled
* Pop-up blocker must be disabled
* Supports Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher, Safari 3.0 or higher

I print labels on wifeys PC, since it has the printer hooked up to it. Need to change that . . . Anyways, she deleted Firefox months ago and prefers Chrome (dont ask me).

I did try the reprint button from the original page as well as the purchased label page and kept getting the error.

Thanks much for the answers and information, really appreciated! I'll make some changes and get this sorted out now that I know what to look for.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I've recently had to go straight to Paypal to print postage instead of starting in eBay since eBay made changes to the site

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
They must have just started blocking Chrome because last week I was printing just fine with it. I had to use Safari on Saturday though because Paypal shipping wasn't loading right in Chrome. Thanks, Paypal.

Members online

Latest posts