Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick question on big purchase.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
The way they cut up and set the Maris autograph is enough to make me stay away from that card. If you are going to spend the money, hold out for a better presentation of the autographs....but that is just my opinion.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
muchuckwagon said:
The way they cut up and set the Maris autograph is enough to make me stay away from that card. If you are going to spend the money, hold out for a better presentation of the autographs....but that is just my opinion.

this

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
muchuckwagon said:

My thoughts exactly!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
bmp1 said:
What do you guys think is a decent offer on this card? I have wanted a Ruth/Maris cut but never seem to see any. The seller has me a little woried as well given I do not see many sales in the last month. Thanks for any help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-UD-Historical- ... 5d29bee4e3

If I was looking for a dual auto of Ruth/Maris, I would probably offer the seller $7000 to $7500..

Or you could get a Ruth Cut and a Maris Cut and have 200lbhockeyplayer create a better dual cut auto..

Good luck,

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
I agree in being turned off by the maris cut. The only reason I was thinking of making an offer on the card is having Ruth and Maris together on a cut seems impossible to find except this one. Thanks for the opinions.

Latest posts