Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any ryan Howard fans here? my Gu and autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
howard is rocking this season! Seems like every year he gets better and better. He is also going for his 5th year in a row with 40 pluss home runs and 130 plus rbi's. I think only Ruth has done that.
So far this year
batting .302 (11th in the N.L)
runs 63 (5th in the N.L.)
Hits 117 (2nd in the N.L. )
home runs 22 (tied 5th in the N.L.)
RBI's 78 (1st in the N.L.)

keep up the good work!

just pulled this one last night!
HOWARDRYANJERSEY8.jpg
HOWARDRYANBAT1.jpg
HOWARDRYANJERSEY7.jpg
HOWARDFRANK.jpg

This card is very rare too!
HOWARDRYANALLSTARJERSEY.jpg
HOWARDRYANAUTO1.jpg
HOWARDRYANAUTO.jpg
HOWARDRYANBATBATAUTO.jpg
HOWARDRYANBAT.jpg
HOWARDRYANJERSEY1.jpg
HOWARDRYANJERSEY2.jpg
HOWARDRYANJERSEY5.jpg
HOWARDRYANJERSEY6.jpg
HOWARDRYANJERSEYBATAUTO.jpg
HOWARDRYANJERSEY.jpg

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
-There are no Ryan Howard fans here
-He is too fat
-He is not better than Pujols, even if you say he has more RBI's
-He strikes out too much
-He is a glorified Dave Kingman
-He is a one year wonder (over and over again)
-He did not carry the Phillies on his back during the 2008 Championship march
-He can't play 1st base (despite the weekly web gems)
-He can't hit to the opposite field (despite the monster HR's to dead center and left)

Please get rid of all your Ryan Howard as soon as possible. I can do the task if you need me to.

Thanks
Kevin

he played some of his minor league baseball about 10 mins from my house.

I was lucky to get this signed at a rehab stint back in 2007. It is the complete ticket sheet from the 2006 all star weekend. I was in attendance when he put on a show during the derby. He signed it right on top of the derby sheet. A favorite item in my collection...

howardas-1.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Big Mac McGwire said:
he played some of his minor league baseball about 10 mins from my house.

I was lucky to get this signed at a rehab stint back in 2007. It is the complete ticket sheet from the 2006 all star weekend. I was in attendance when he put on a show during the derby. He signed it right on top of the derby sheet. A favorite item in my collection...

howardas-1.jpg
sweet!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
17ROCKIES12 said:
That's a nice collection you have there. Congrats on the pull.
Thanks man. Alot i got very cheap beacuse i was buying them up when no one ever heard of the guy. I was getting his autos for like 5-10 bucks a pop.
I also have a bat and ball and a pic with his auto on it

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
my old local store used to give you points the more money you spent there. I cashed in my points and got these....

KENGRIFFEYJRAUTOBALL.jpg
RYANHOWARDAUTOBAT1.jpg
RYANHOWARDAUTOPIC.jpg

sbib

Aug 17, 2008
It is nice to see Howard cutting down on his strikeouts over the last 30 days - if he can keep it up, it will be another monster season - I am also excited about the batting average - he is not getting alot of easy pitches to hit and is making the most of them
Keep it up!!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
sbib said:
It is nice to see Howard cutting down on his strikeouts over the last 30 days - if he can keep it up, it will be another monster season - I am also excited about the batting average - he is not getting alot of easy pitches to hit and is making the most of them
Keep it up!!

Yea. Seems like he is hiting the ball better and not swinging for the fence every time. Seems like the first half he stinks and the second half he rocks. but this year he started off great so if he goes nuts the second half he will have some great numbers this year.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Here are a few of my cheaper Ryan Howard pieces:

Scan1-8.jpg
2/10

Scan10001-8.jpg
6/15

Scan10008.jpg
/58

Scan10004.jpg
1/1

I also have the 09 Ginter Howard auto, limited to just 50 thanks to a great trade here.

Kevin

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
Awesome stuff bongo I LOVE the bat is it game used or just autographed? Either way it is still awesome!!

Since you guys are sharing>

RYanHowardJumbojersey.jpg

howardbatbarrelautobooyaa.jpg
SCANNERVERSHOWARDTRIPLEPATCH.jpg
RYHowardschmidtabreuSCAN.jpg

RYHOWARDROLLINSSICKDUALFOLDOUTSCAN.jpg
RYANHOWARDSUPERPATCHjpgUPRIGHT.jpg
RYANHOWARDHHHHSTERLINGPATCH11.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
RyanHowardCollector6 said:
Awesome stuff bongo I LOVE the bat is it game used or just autographed? Either way it is still awesome!!

Since you guys are sharing>

RYanHowardJumbojersey.jpg

howardbatbarrelautobooyaa.jpg
SCANNERVERSHOWARDTRIPLEPATCH.jpg
RYHowardschmidtabreuSCAN.jpg

RYHOWARDROLLINSSICKDUALFOLDOUTSCAN.jpg
RYANHOWARDSUPERPATCHjpgUPRIGHT.jpg
RYANHOWARDHHHHSTERLINGPATCH11.jpg

thanks man. Sweet cards! i was waiting for you to chime in LOL. Na the bat isnt game used...

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
JEBJJA said:
bongo870 said:
my old local store used to give you points the more money you spent there. I cashed in my points and got these....

KENGRIFFEYJRAUTOBALL.jpg
RYANHOWARDAUTOBAT1.jpg
RYANHOWARDAUTOPIC.jpg

BC Sports really has gone down hill since the good ol' days of the points, huh?

They sure have. Seems like they just don't care anymore. I went to the shop in morristown a few months ago and the guy gave me a hard time because I was confused about the price about something and then there system crashed. He got upset with me. Then I saw a guy go behind the desk and was going through the packs. I was like what?????? I sent them a e-mail about it but they basically said they just don't care. I did go to the one near the old Cherry Hill race track but now they are gone.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
bongo870 said:
JEBJJA said:
bongo870 said:

KENGRIFFEYJRAUTOBALL.jpg
RYANHOWARDAUTOBAT1.jpg
RYANHOWARDAUTOPIC.jpg

They sure have. Seems like they just don't care anymore. I went to the shop in morristown a few months ago and the guy gave me a hard time because I was confused about the price about something and then there system crashed. He got upset with me. Then I saw a guy go behind the desk and was going through the packs. I was like what?????? I sent them a e-mail about it but they basically said they just don't care. I did go to the one near the old Cherry Hill race track but now they are gone.

They FINALLY got packs in. There were on hold for getting packs from their creditors and distrubutors. They had the same stock for about 5 months until this past week. And I pulled a Dez Bryant Elite Auto RC...I guess "patience" was a virtue.... :lol:

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
JEBJJA said:
bongo870 said:
JEBJJA said:
bongo870 said:

KENGRIFFEYJRAUTOBALL.jpg
RYANHOWARDAUTOBAT1.jpg
RYANHOWARDAUTOPIC.jpg

They FINALLY got packs in. There were on hold for getting packs from their creditors and distrubutors. They had the same stock for about 5 months until this past week. And I pulled a Dez Bryant Elite Auto RC...I guess "patience" was a virtue.... :lol:

Sweet! I went in there all excited to buy packs about 2 months ago and they had nothing at al! I was like WHAT? She said they cant get the stuff in....

Members online

Latest posts