Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Case recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I have almost $1000 in ebates, $450 in ebay bucks and I was just sent a 10% off coupon via eBucks VIP for up to $100 off. Time to waste some money!

Any recommendations on a case for fun and something I wouldn't get killed too much on? I have way too many cases of '10 BC coming in, so that's not an option. I'd rather do something somewhat recent, I'm not a fan of opening previous products chasing 1 or 2 prospects while everyone else has failed. Whats the best bang for the buck as far as cases are concerned right now?

Any help is greatly appreciated, I'll probably do a contest for packs or a box when I get said product.

Thanks!

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
2008 BCDP. One of the greatest if not the greatest auto checklist for prospects (Besides the ridiculously expensive 10 bowman)
EX:
Gordon Beckham
Mike Stanton
Jesus Montero
Derek Holland
Mike Montgomery
Michael Inoa
etc etc

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Kardkollector46 said:
2008 BCDP. One of the greatest if not the greatest auto checklist for prospects (Besides the ridiculously expensive 10 bowman)
EX:
Gordon Beckham
Mike Stanton
Jesus Montero
Derek Holland
Mike Montgomery
Michael Inoa
etc etc

I wasnt around in 2008 unfortunately. Did they have Signs of the Future autos in BDP? 1 auto per box in '08?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Kardkollector46 said:
EX:
Gordon Beckham
Mike Stanton
Jesus Montero
Derek Holland
Mike Montgomery
Michael Inoa
etc etc

and BUSTER POSEY + IKE DAVIS along with Lonnie Chisenhall among others

There are also the Jason Heyward Aflac autos you can hit. I was buying this stuff like crazy at $70 a box, now you are looking at $100-$120 a box. great stuff though

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
ballerskrip said:
Kardkollector46 said:
EX:
Gordon Beckham
Mike Stanton
Jesus Montero
Derek Holland
Mike Montgomery
Michael Inoa
etc etc

and BUSTER POSEY + IKE DAVIS along with Lonnie Chisenhall among others

There are also the Jason Heyward Aflac autos you can hit. I was buying this stuff like crazy at $70 a box, now you are looking at $100-$120 a box. great stuff though

Problem is nothing is listed on ebay!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
yeah 08 BDP was a decent break for the autos but is a dud with the base set which makes for a very boring break. in my opinion its very overpriced.

are you only wanting a prospect product?

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
If you want to wait a little bit 2009 bowman draft is going to be a real winner
Trout, Grichuck,Matzek,White,ZACK wheeler,Sanchez,Fuentes,Borchering,Stassi,Leake, Mitchell.

This product is going to be a winner in a few years!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Trout, Grichuck,Matzek,White,ZACK wheeler,Sanchez,Fuentes,Borchering,Stassi,Leake, Mitchell.

I also LOVE this product. Recently ripped a couple of cases. It will be a product that will keep on giving for the next three years.

skrip

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
ballerskrip said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

I also LOVE this product. Recently ripped a couple of cases. It will be a product that will keep on giving for the next three years.

skrip

I'm thinking 09 BDP might be the favorite right now.

But I'll be honest, my wife is the one who loves to rip lol. This is how cards go for her,

Buy a case,
Sell everything thats pulled,
Repeat.

marterburn

MarlinsManiac20 said:

:lol: at the caps... because we know how much you love Tim.

I'd go 09 BDP too at his point.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
marterburn said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

:lol: at the caps... because we know how much you love Tim.

I'd go 09 BDP too at his point.
he's done! I love me some Alex White. Much Better investment.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
If I had the money now (which I don't)...I would break cases of 2009 BDP left and right...those 2 auto boxes are FUN to get! It's like around 3 or 4 two auto boxes per case on average!

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Didn't know there were 2 autos in some boxes.

Last cases of BDP for us was in 2006 and 2007. 18 cases combined, was able to get 2 Longoria golds!

I think I'm going to buy '09 BDP right now. Anyone have any info on it? Trout is the best it seems, what are AFLAC autos and who is the guy to get?

Greatly appreciate any insight!!!

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Is it ustream that does live video? My wife wants us to do a live break on it but she said my job would be to film only, HA.

Members online

Latest posts