Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most autographs of 1 player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
In your collection, what player(s) do you have the most autographs of?

I have about 30 Joe DiGangi, and 40 Gene Freese in my vintage player collections.
Today I got my 96th, 97th, and 98th Clint Barmes autographs. I hope to pass 100 some time this week.

What about you?

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
17ROCKIES12 said:
Today I got my 96th, 97th, and 98th Clint Barmes autographs. I hope to pass 100 some time this week.

Are ya'll on a first name basis? :lol: What does he say when you ask for another autograph?

The most I have is from Charlie Hough. I believe I have 4 or 5. He was one of my favorite Rangers when I was a kid.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
SamHell said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

Are ya'll on a first name basis? :lol: What does he say when you ask for another autograph?

The most I have is from Charlie Hough. I believe I have 4 or 5. He was one of my favorite Rangers when I was a kid.
I only ask for 1 each time. He recognizes me and usually says "good to see you again" or "hey, buddy". Lately I've had a lot of cool or oddball items to get signed, and they usually lead to a conversation. More than half of them were purchased or traded for.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Considering company certified autographs, I'd have to go with Nick Adenhart (R.I.P). Not sure how many exactly, but it has to be over 100 among his elites, UDs, and Stadium Club cards.

Non-company certified autographs would probably either be Ted Williams, Mickey Mantle, or maybe Yogi Berra (I always seem to end up with a bunch of his signed cards).

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
You left me hanging. People are going to think "WTF" of me. :lol:

Anyways: 95 Garrett Atkins, when I finalize a deal with a member here, to purchase his entire Atkins collection.

Soccerman was it?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Close to 20 of Bagwell. I really don't collect to hoard. Just to knock items off my want list. I do have several of certain astros players(Bourn, Blum and so on) but most of that has to do with availability rather than need or want. If I am going to a signing with more than one player and Bourn or Blummer just happen to be there...I'm not going to not get something signed. I have maybe 10 Jose Cruz autos as well. What I'll do is get them to sign a ball and bat the first time around. Next up I get a rookie signed. Then from there its just the best random card I have of them. Also do index cards as well.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I have 30-35 Koufax autos in my PC. Most are the 98 donruss versions though, It is a good card to keep to get a deal done when you really want a card.

TMCD

May 17, 2010
Wales, UK
I have 15 Adam Lind autos, it will be 16 soon, just waiting on the 2010 Ginter card to arrive although its been 18 days now :(

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Marro said:
I have 30-35 Koufax autos in my PC. Most are the 98 donruss versions though, It is a good card to keep to get a deal done when you really want a card.
Who has two thumbs and is not impressed? This guy.

Just kidding. That's incredible! Do you have more of the Brooklyn or more of the LA?

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
trademhigh said:
Marro said:
Who has two thumbs and is not impressed? This guy.

Just kidding. That's incredible! Do you have more of the Brooklyn or more of the LA?

I have more Brooklyn versions, A lot of older dealers will take it in a heartbeat cause of the uni.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've got 330 Josh Johnson autographs. That's the recent tally from early July.

Members online

Latest posts