Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most amazing experience at O's games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Just real quick. I am still in Baltimore for the National. We have gone to last night and tonights game, front row down the third base line. After Jones got the game winning hit, Pierre fielded the ball and 3fstarted to look around. Everyone was cheering and not paying attention so I put my glove out. He saw me and eventually one bounced it over to me.

I ended up getting a game winning ball! One of the coolest thing to ever happen, at least for me.

It capped off two great days at the show. I got to meet a lot of the FCB staff, and got tons of stuff from Panini(Including a Magic Johnson on card auto out of 49 and many more amazing cards). I will have a full recap tomorrow or Sunday.

IMG_20100806_224149.png

IMG_20100806_224153.png

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
ryanhoward06 said:
Just real quick. I am still in Baltimore for the National. We have gone to last night and tonights game, front row down the third base line. After Jones got the game winning hit, Pierre fielded the ball and 3fstarted to look around. Everyone was cheering and not paying attention so I put my glove out. He saw me and eventually one bounced it over to me.

I ended up getting a game winning ball! One of the coolest thing to ever happen, at least for me.

It capped off two great days at the show. I got to meet a lot of the FCB staff, and got tons of stuff from Panini(Including a Magic Johnson on card auto out of 49 and many more amazing cards). I will have a full recap tomorrow or Sunday.

IMG_20100806_224149.png

IMG_20100806_224153.png

Wow, Thanks for sharing that great story!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I was at that game tonight too and got a ball in BP - Alexei Ramirez was kind enough to sign it as well. That's 2 balls for FCBers tonight!

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
my buddy (crazybearsfan22) was at the game tonight sitting behind the 1st base dugout. He told me the 1st base coach threw a ball to him and then a little kid came running over so he let the little kid have the ball. It was almost a 3rd ball for fcb. I'm posting on his behalf because he's doesn't have internet access at the moment.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I was at Thursday's game a few rows back of the first base dugout. I had my fourteen month old daughter with me (her first game) and she was far more interested in entertaining everybody around us than the game. She kept waving and making faces at a lady sitting in front of us, so the lady told me take her down to the guy who stands next to the dugout (not sure of his title) towards the end of the inning. He chatted with us for a few minutes and then he got game ball and gave it to her. Kind of cool.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
When someone catches a foul ball, do they still announce, "Let's give that guy a contract!"? That cracked me up when we were out there a few years ago.

Almost as good as the lemonade guy in KC....lemonade lemonade lemonade lemonaaaaaaade.....woo!

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
That is awesome. It always nice to get a game used baseball at a game.

On a side note, for those who have been to Orioles games, does anyone still have a ticket stub (season ticket style) laying around? (The Orioles is one of two remaining stubs I still need to get all 30 for my project?)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey 0103,

I'm hoping to go in the next homestand vs. Texas, especially if Lee is pitching and you can have my Ticket, if you still need it. You don't happen to need Philly do you?

Just LMK

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts