Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looks like Perkins gets the start in place of Slowey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Slowey says he has tendonitis and he thinks he will be back soon, but KSTP-5 confirmed that Perkins gets the ball on Wednesday. I won't be able to watch it but I hope to be there when he gets the ball for the first time in MN.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Surprised they are giving Perkins a start. He has been crappy in AAA. Blackburn has been lights out in AAA since being sent down. Must not fall on right day for him to be brought back up to start.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Surprised they are giving Perkins a start. He has been crappy in AAA. Blackburn has been lights out in AAA since being sent down. Must not fall on right day for him to be brought back up to start.

You are correct, Blackburn pitched yesterday I think so the organization said he would not be available to be called back up to pitch, hence Perkins. The good thing is, if Perkins gets rocked, that might be his farewell game in a MLB Twins uniform. :D

Sorry TBTwinsFan, but you know how I feel about Perkins. ;)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Musial Collector said:
matchpenalty said:

You are correct, Blackburn pitched yesterday I think so the organization said he would not be available to be called back up to pitch, hence Perkins. The good thing is, if Perkins gets rocked, that might be his farewell game in a MLB Twins uniform. :D

Sorry TBTwinsFan, but you know how I feel about Perkins. ;)

Yeah. It's fine if people post "Perkins is an ass" on my threads. I would rather know he is an ass than think he was the greatest person on earth.

I doubt he is going to be here next year, which pains me because I might try and turn him around :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts