Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going After The GINTER?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperCollector

Aug 6, 2010
I was just curious to see if anyone else here is going after the Relic/Auto set of this years Ginter. The Auto checklist is very strong aand is going to be really tough to complete (Strasburg,Howard,Heyward,Pujols,Hawk...). If you are going after this set I am very curious to see how far along you are... Thanks

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I try to get all the ones I can. I would really love the Howard. I already have the Brees and Heyward which are
two of the big ones. If I ever add a Pujols auto to my PC it will be a ginter one. I thought he was tough in 2007
with only 25 but the blues look even tougher this year.

Kevin

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
This years is monster set with 102 with adds and minus Sig Hansen to checklist. I try and pick up some when they go cheap. Some are just a little too spendy for me. You going to go after David Blane variations.
Good luck with set and keep us posted on progress.

SuperCollector

Aug 6, 2010
You think there are less than 25 blue ink autos of Pujols out there? I know his red one is printed to 10. But I would have to guess the blue one is to at least 40+

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I really haven't been checking on ebay, but have there been that many blues?? What have they been getting?

Kevin

SuperCollector

Aug 6, 2010
Damn maybe you're right... There has been 2 Blues and 1 Red in the past month on ebay... Blue might even be numbered lower than 25

Members online

Latest posts